Uncomfortable: Chapter 5

i'm trying 3rd person pov.

sorry if i randomly switch, i'm not used to it.

3rd Person's POV (duh)

Lele walked offstage and took a deep breath. Hannah ran up to her and gave her a HUGE hug, whispering into her ear, "it was great!" When she let go, Twan came next and picked her up, twirling her around and making her feel even more dizzy than she already was.

When she was set back on the ground, and woozed back and forth, until Xander put his hands on her shoulders to steady her. "You. Were. Stunning." He said, and she smiled. She stopped when Xander leaned down to her, and kissed her like never before.

They both felt in the moment, except Hannah and Twan who turned their backs and blushed. When they pulled apart, they stared into each other's eyes and touched foreheads.

cough

cough

Lele looked behind Xander to see Juanpa, wearing a blue, plaid shirt and black jeans. He was staring at the guy holding Lele like his possession. Xander saw Lele unfocused, and turned around to see the thing she had noticed. "Oh, hey." Xander said and stuck out his hand. "I'm Xan-" Juanpa pushes his hand away.

"I saw the live," he said and walked towards Lele. "Good job," he said, thrusting his hands into his pockets. "You really flabbergasted the audience." I blushed and gave a small smile, and when I felt my lips forming, I looked down at my feet. "Thanks, it's... practice,"

"Hm." He replied and looked beyond. "And you moved on very quickly." I looked back into his eyes. "Excuse me?" Xander asked and started moving towards us. I put a hand up, and asked him to leave us alone, promising nothing would happen. Twan and Hannah took him out, leaving us and a few other workers behind.

"Juanpa, you know that I do love you," I said. "And I-"
"That's a lie, and you're making a mistake." I dropped my jaw and out my hands on my hips. "I'm making a mistake?!" I threw my hands up to my head and looked around us.

"You treated me like waste because my ex played a sick trick on me. He kissed me, and you ignored me, rejected me, and completely kicked me out of your life," I went on. He looked away again. "That w-was..." I choked up. "...it was a really crappy thing to do to your girlfriend. I was even c-calm when I was telling you how I f-felt."

I wiped at my eyes, and pushed past him, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Let go!"

"No. Please, Lele."

"You're a jerk!"

He had lightning fast reflexes, he grabbed my waist and pulled me as close as possible to him, and put his lips on mine.

I pushed at first, trying to pull off, but he wouldn't budge. For a moment I felt right. For a moment I felt confusion. Another moment, I felt regret, because Xander was watching the whole. entire. thing.