Feeling Worse: Chapter 14

Lele's POV

"I dunno," Hannah replied. "He's showed a lot of affection for you, so that only helps." "Thanks boo." I said and hugged her. Xander came marching back with a smile, and we all split the check. "Time to go!" Hannah said as our credit cards returned.

"Hey Xander?" I said when we reached the parking lot. "I'm gonna drive with Hannah for some girl talk." I said and she shrugged. "Okay." I could tell he was somewhat suspicious. I hopped into the passenger seat of Hannah's car and Hannah next to me.

"I want to talk to him when we get home." I told her, and she put her keys into the keyhole. Troy Sivan music started blaring and I threw my hands to my ears. "What the...?!" I said when Hannah embarrassingly turned it down to mute.

"What did you say?" She asked, trying to hide her blush and started driving. "I want to confront Xander when I get home." I said and she made a face. "It might be too early," she said. "You should wait until something actually happens."

"But Hannah!" I exclaimed. "Something did happen! And what if the next thing that happens comes really far into the future? Until then, I'd be bothered about what I saw." She shrugged. "That's just my opinion I guess." She said. "Do what you think is right."

-

"Thanks for allowing me to rant around in your car." I told Hannah and we both laughed. We were walking towards the elevator, and when we got in, we jammed to the music playing.

I waved Hannah goodbye and we split up. She walked into her apartment and I turned, staring down the hallway as I made my way to the place Xander would be waiting for me. I started shaking, and I felt like a glitch in the world of technology at the moment.

I unlocked my door with my house keys and walked in. I shut the door behind me and tossed my keys on the kitchen counter. Xander was watching tv on my couch, and when he hear the door, he turned and smiled at me. I forced myself to return it. I sat next to him after slipping off my sneakers and took a deep breath.

"You were... a little quiet today," Xander said and looked into my eyes. "You wanna talk about something?"

You were legit staring at a girl I want to swear at, and it was most uncomfortable. "No." I shrugged and mentally slapped myself. "Okay," He said, and proceeded to watch the movie he brought to the tv. My head was spinning and I decided to take a nap, so I stretched out my comfortably and closed my eyes.

I didn't feel any better.