A not so Normal childhood Part 2

Just before Y/N lost consciousness.

Lady Venelana walked around the property with a smile.

Venelana (mind): It's nice that Zeoticus deals with the two even if it's only for dealing with their magical powers. Maybe I can finally get the old Zeoticus back.

She was torn from her mind as a scream shattering the estate.

Rias: Y/N.

When she heard her daughter screaming she knew that something bad had happened to Y/N so she ran as fast as she could to them on the way out, a maid came to meet her, who had heard the screams and wanted to rush to Rias when they reached them they could see the youngest son lying unconscious next to a puddle of vomit while the daughter leaned over him her eyes were crying out and begging him to wake up again and again.

Rias: Please you..... have to wake up...... please you..... you can not leave me behind.

Venelana: Take my son and bring him to the hospital.

Venelana went to her daughter and pressed her In her bosom she began to stroke Rias over the head.

Venelana: Sweety everything will be back in order. Can you tell me what happened here?

After Rias had calmed down, she started to tell what happened. What Venelana got from listening to her daughter brought her blood to the boil she had a great effort to hold herself back and not in her anger to make the whole area the ground.

Venelana: Rias I would like you to tell Grayfia what happened here and that she tells Sirzech that he meets me in the hospital I want you to stay here until I'm back here.

Rias: but I have to be with him when he wakes up.

Venelana: you have for today have enough thoughts and worry.

After she did what her mother wanted, she lay down and fell asleep.

Rias dream

Rias walked along a corridor in front of her was a not quite closed door through the gap seemed a light she went closer to it. The closer she came she could hear voices from the room.

Zeoticus: You worthless piece of dirt!

Rias: That's father's vote but who is he shouting in there?

Y/N: F  father p  please stop.

Rias: Y/N no it can't be, not again!

Rias ran to the room and pushed open the door. She saw her brother lying on the floorwith several deep cuts on his arms and upper body, a pool of blood formed.While her father repeatedly Y/N in the stomach occurs.

Zeoticus: you deserve worse than that you ruin everything I had planned!!

Zeoticus threw him in the wall a loud crack was heard and Y/N spit blood. Rias wanted to rush to her brother's aid but she could not move her limbs were frozen like she wanted to scream could not bring out any sound.

Zeoticus: You will not disappoint me again.

Zeoticus summoned a sword and walked slowly to Y/N. Rias tried with all her strength to move but it did not help. Zeoticus now stood over Y/N and raised his sword.

Y/N: Father p  ple...

He could not say more than his father drilled the sword into his heart and started spinning it slowly.