Hospital

It was a peaceful day for the staff at the secread hearts hospital. Patients either left the hospital healthy or in a coffin. New patients came and in a closet a nurse was fucked by a doctor. A normal working day until it was interrupted by the scream of our main character.

Y/N: What the hell is going on here?

His scream woke the two women who were at his side

Mito (sleepy): Darling don't scream or you'll wake up the baby! Is it already time to get up?

Venelana (sleepy): Sweety, did you have another nightmare don't worry mommy is here. I'll get you a glass of warm milk and then I'll read your favorite bedtime story from the pot-bellied pig Sasha and Bjorn the goose in the candy land.

Y/N blushed because his mother had revealed something so embarrassing in Mito's presence.

Y/N: I want to know what you are doing in my bed?

Mito (still sleepy): I am here to heal your injuries and to give you some mana.

Y/N: I know what you are doing here I want to know what my mother is doing here!

Venelana rubbed her eyes sleepily.

Venelana (sleepy): I came here after my wounds were taken care of to ...

Suddenly she grabbed Y/N by his ear and pulled it towards her that it stretched to twice its length, which was a very painful experience for our hero.

Venelana: ... teach you that your action was probably the stupidest and most thoughtless thing I would ever have expected of you! You could have died doing it, have you ever thought about how Rias, Sona and Ravel would feel to know that they lost you ... how I would have felt?

Y/N: Ow Ow Ow let me go please.

Venelana (angry): Oh I'll let you go but first we'll talk about your punishment! After you and Rias were in the familiar forest and you got your evil pieces from Ajuka, a lot will change!

Venelana: First. I'll cancel any type of training for you for the next fifty years. Secondly. Your sword will be confiscated!

Y/N: But that's my sword.

Venelana: Have I allowed you to speak? Even if it were the sword that would have destroyed Excalibur, you would still only get it back after fifty years.

Venelana: Third. You won't hunt strays anymore! Fourth ...

Y/N (mind): I have a bad feeling about this.

Venelana: ... you'll get me pregnant so that I can be the mother of a cute little baby again!

Bob (sings): Sweet home Alabama...

For a few seconds it was dead silent until Y/N and Mito understood what was said.

Y/N & Mito (disturbed / angry): What the hell is wrong with you mother / Lady Gremory !!! I am your son / Your son has already promised me a baby!

Y/N (confused): When did I promise that?

Mito: Since just now or do you have a problem with it darling?

She said with a sweet smile, which didn't look very trustworthy due to the dark aura behind her.

Venelana pulled her son into a tight hug and pressed his face between her breasts.

Venelana: Oh come on you don't even know what it's like when your little baby grows up so quickly.

Y/N: You still have Rias and im sure that Sirzechs brain stoped growing at the age of 12.