🎂Birthday Special🎂

It was a peaceful sunny day until.

*BOOM*

Y/N: Aaahhh!!!

Y/N screamed as he was Hit with a Blast of Magical energy in the Back. His attacker was Albion in her human form she was preparing another attack while Valiana stormed onto Y/N you wonder why that's happening now it all started...

Flashback 2 Days earlier

Y/N his peerage, team Vali, Rias and their peerage prepared Valiana's surprise party for their birthday.

Y/N: So everyone knows what he has to do?

Issei: Why is not Sona here?

Y/N: Because she is the president of the student council and she has a lot to do at the moment you idiot!

Issei: Hey!

Y/N: Shut the fuck up or I will cut of your Dick and slap you with it!

Y/N: I'll be away from the estate with Valiana for two hours and celebrate her birthday a little bit in this time you'll be preparing the Party.

Bikou: Aika Akeno Asia Moka Kurumu Katase Le fay and I take care of the decoration.

Rias: Ravel Issami kuroka Kunou Mito Mittelt Koneko Rossweise and I take care of the food.

Daniel: Kiba Arthur me and the perverted asshole take care of the drinks

Issei: Why is everyone so mean to me?

Y/N, Koneko & Daniel: Because you are a perverted piece of shit that can not even survived a second without the thought of breasts!!!

Y/N: Your mother should have thrown you away and raise the afterbirth!

Bob: Hahaha.

Issami: That's what our mother sometimes says.

Bob: HaHaHaHa.

Y/N: The others are making sure that Issei does not ruin everything.

Timeskip to Valiana's Birthday

Issei made his way to Valiana with a terrible plan he had prepared for Y/N.

Issei (mind): I'll pay him back he took the dream from the harem. He will suffer pain today from one of his whores.

He reaches Valiana's house and knocked after a few minutes Valiana opens the door when she sees him, making her face grimace.

Valiana: What are you doing here? I have an Date with Y/N.

Issei: That's why I'm here as your friend ...

Valiana: We are not friends!

Issei: I have something that you should listen to.

Issei took out his phone and played a manipulated sound recording.

Azazel: Hey Y, I have a job for you, you have to pick up something for me from Odin.

Y/N: I swear if it's anything perverted I'll burn your ass!

Azazel: No i'm really serious about that i even use my valuable collection of hentai character figures.

Y/N: When should I go?

Azazel: Today but only if you have no plans.

Y/N: No today I did not have anything to do.