🎄🎁🎄 How the devils saved Christmas Part 2🎄🎁🎄

In Beacon

In Team RWBY's dorm, Blake and Yang sat under the Christmas tree again.

Blake: Yang do you know where Ruby and Weiss are? I wanted to continue with the story.

Yang: No idea where Weiss is but Ruby wanted to make sure no more cookies burn. So she runs through the whole beacon to take out the rest of the ones that are still in the ovens.

Suddenly a very angry Weiss came into the room. Her clothes were dirty and her left sleeve was burned. A penis was painted on her left cheek.

Yang: Ehh W what happened to you?

Weiss (angry): I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!! 

Ruby entered the room with a big smile.

Ruby: Mision saves the cookies was a complete success there is not a single cookie that could burn in the oven.

Ruby noticed a piece of paper stuck to the back of We with chewing gum. She took it and read aloud.

Ruby: Dear snow flake, even if in the last few hours it was fun to see how you failed to catch me and then you probably wanted to spank my ass, I have to tell you that it didn't work and never will. But I have a present for you Merry Christmas. The note turned into a present.

Weiss took the gift.

Weiss: Maybe I was wrong about him.

Just when she wanted to open it, it exploded and pink with glitter-embellished slime hurled into her face from the hallway you could hear laughter.

Weiss: It's enough if I can get your hands on you!!!

She stormed past Ruby.

Ruby: That was a bit mean.

Yang: I found it Yangtastic.

Blake: She'll probably miss the rest of the story. Then let's go ahead.

After Santas daughters explained to them why they had come into the underworld, they sat in the Y/N dining room with a cup of tea. Y/N massaged his temples while processing what he heard.

Y/N: Did I understand correctly that Santa Claus the fat man with the elves exists and you both are his daughters.

Ruby: I wish I was Santas daughter then I would accompany him on his tour and because I am a good daughter I would eat the cookies for him so that he does not get any health problems.

Yang: I would borrow his sleigh and use it to go around the bars.

Sandy and Marie nodded.

Sandy: Could you please stop insulting our father that's not nice.

Marie: But he is right Father has a problem with his weight.

Y/N ignored them and continued.

Y/N: So Santa has a very important role so people believe in the supernatural.

Sirzech: That's correct.

Y/N: And they are here because their need our help to rescue Santa who was taken hostage by his upper elf Twinkle because he don't has to make toys for the children.

Sandy: What a mean little elf right.

Y/N: And Twinkle was able to convince the other elves to take over Christmas.

Marie: Not all those who sided with father were locked in the stalls of the reindeer and guarded by the reindeer.

Y/N: And why do you two want my help?