Training and meeting a cute blond girl and a huge Asshole Part2

Before Riser could say a word Y/N puked him from top to bottom.

Venelana: Sweety are you alright?

Y/N: Yes I could not hear his dumb speech anymore!

Riser: How dare you treat the big Riser you low scum You've ruined the expensive robes of Riser Riser requires that you get punished!!!

Y/N summoned a Black Devil and stabbed Riser in the Dick and twisted it.

(Thanks for the idea JontoreanG)

Riser: Aaaaahhhhh!!!

Y/N: Shut up and listen to me firstly, your perfume stinks so bad that has to pass itself skunks secondly you come into my house and have a big mouthful you've ever heard of manners and thirdly if you think you'll marry my sister then my farts can save the world, rather it will snow in the hell than you will marry Rias!!!

Y/N turned the sword a little before pulling it out of Risers Dick.

Riser: How dare you!!!

Riser wrapped his right fist with fire and wanted to hit Y/N in the face. Y/N dodged the punch with a sidestepped and with his left leg he knelt Riser in the stomach. Due to the impact of the kick Riser fell on his knee where he coughed out saliva. Y/N grabbed Riser by the neck and threw him out of the dining room into the hall he turned to the others and said

Y/N: I am very sorry lady Phoenix but her son deserves a spanking.

Lady Phoenix: It's all right i know his father should have been doing this for a long time just be careful he doesn't die it would break Ravels heart if her big brother is not anymore.

Y/N: I promise Ravel I can not see such a cute girl crying.

He said with a smile that made Ravel blush.

Riser: Riser will show you…

He did not have time to finish his sentence when Y/N appeared in front of him and punched him down the hall.

Y/N: Do you ever shut your mouth chicken wing it is time that you eat dirt!!!

He ran down the hall until he reached a riser shaped hole in the wall.

???: Y/N why is there in your backyard a hurting Rising Riser Phoenix?

Y/N Oh good day Serafall and sona I have no time to explain it I have to punish.

Sona: That was weird!

Serafall: Yeah let's ask his mom what that means.

Meanwhile in the dining room

Ravel(whispers): He thinks I'm cute, no one has ever said that to me.

Lady Phoenix: What was that Sweety?

Ravel: N…n…nothing.

Serafall and Sona came into the room.

Venelana: Serafall and Sona what are you two doing here?

Serafall: Sona wanted to visit her two best friends and I wanted to spend time with her so here we are.

Sona: Could someone explain why Riser is beaten up by Y/N outside?

Lady Phoenix: Oh he shows my son only that there are limits that you can not override something that my husband should have been doing for a long time.

When she wanted to drink from her tea, they heard.

Y/N: I give a fuck on who you are even if you were a unicorn that could shit Chilicheeseburger  and farting rainbows you do not talk so about women and especially not about his own sister!!!