I'll make the Underworld a better place!

Next morning

Y/N Wake up slowly as he sat up  his whole body was hurting from the events yesterday.

Y/N: That Rias can get so angry I would not have thought.

Bob: What did you expect? I warned you! You had enough time to move to safety.

Y/N: The lightning will not be enough as punishment this time.

Before Bob could say something, Y/N appears next to him in his mind scape and cracked his neck and knuckles.

Y/N: I give you 5 seconds to run.

He said with a crazy smile that made Bob shudder. He ran away from Y/N as fast as he could.

Timeskip

Bob lay on the floor with several bumps, knocked-out teeth, and broken bones. Above him Y/N stood with a smoking fist.

Y/N: Did you learn your lesson?

Bob (idiotic): The author loves Cookies.

Somewhere in the RWBY universe in Beacon

Ruby: Weiss did you hear that the author loves cookies.

Weiss: Ruby this is not our fanfiction we should not even be here.

Ruby: But he loves cookies!

Weiss: No, and now let the readers read the fanfiction in peace!

Back to Y/N

Y/N shivered suddenly.

Y/N: Why do I have the feeling that something has been broken?

He shook off the feeling and continued with the punishment.

After Y/N was done with the punishment he went to breakfast there he made a long overdue insight.

Y/N: Mother, where is father, I have not seen him for years?

Venelana: Well sweetie, the last time I saw him was the day you were hospitalized, at the evening we talked civilized about his behavior.

A maid remembered the evening.

Flashback No.1

The maid was walking down the hall with an expensive vase as Zeoticus flew through a door and slammed against the wall. She let the vase fall from fright as she saw Zeoticus bleeding deformed face and out of the room came a furious Venelana with hair moving like a sea of ​​flames her eyes glowed blood red and she held a frying pan in her left hand.

Maid: Oh look my layer is already over.

She said and stormed off ignoring the screams and strikes.

Flashback No.1 End

Maid (mind): Civilized my ass!

Venelana: But he just left in the middle of the conversation so I had to follow him.

Another maid remembered.

Flashback No.2

She was just hanging up the laundry when suddenly from the first floor Zeoticus jumped out of the window and flew away. Venelana flew after him and fired a bullet of power of destruction that hit his right wing and turn it into shreds, causing him to crash into a tree.

Maid: I am not paid enough for this shit.

She said and turned around and ignored what more happened.