Two Idiots their punishment

Y/N was back in his subconscious in front of him Bob sat at a table drinking tea.

Bob: Welcome back I am impressed that you kept it in this condition for so long.

Y/N: What do you want?

Bob: Well I thought we could spend some time it's not that you have anything to do in the near future. You know, we talk about women, boobs, asses, sex get drunk and become friends.

Y/N:💢

Y/N: I do not know where to start.1. That we both become friends will never happen! 2. For being a pervert I will beat you! 3. I want a reasonable explanation why you block my power of destruction!

Bob: 1. Ouch that really hurt me. 2. Why it's so much better to be a pervert join us together we could be the biggest pervert ever!

Y/N: 💢💢

Y/N: My hates to you is getting bigger with every second I spend with you!

Bob: And 3. The author has given me the job to suppress your power of destruction. To the point where Zeoticus does something to your family that makes you know what a big ass he is.

Y/N: Who the hell is the author?

Bob: Oh right you can not hear his voice.

Y/N: What?

Bob: It all started in a stormy September night in a small hut deep in the forest ...

Y/N: If you want to fool me, I'll rip your ass off!

Bob: Fine, the author is a being from another dimension, he is responsible for everything that happens here.

Y/N: Bullshit! If he is there this asshole is responsible for everything that happens in my entire life.

Bob: You should not insult the author, he'll do you bad things!

Author: The only bad things that are about to happen will happen to you Bob!

Bob: What did I do?

Author: You still ask that stupid piece of shit I knew I should have called you Barbie!

Bob: No, please do not give the readers a choice to rename me.

Y/N: Who are you talking to?

Bob: With the author.

Author: DAMNED SHIT BOB YOU'RE SCREAMING RIGHT NOW I NEED BEATING!

Bob: What did I do wrong again?

Y/N: Hey stop ignoring me!

Bob: Do not disturb us, we are talking about important things.

Out of nowhere, Bob was struck by lightning that made him fidget like mad.

Bob: Father, father, father…

Bob (sings): Father can you hear me?

Bob: Father, father, father…

Bob fell black stewed to the floor.

Y/N: Let me guess the author.

Bob: Yes, but I have no idea why.

He was struck again by lightning.

Author: Are you stopping now?

Bob: But it's funny to drive you crazy!

Author: It is enough for me!