Birth

Gremory Mansion 9 April 1842

It's Sunny morning in the Underworld, in the Mansion of the Gremory family could not hear a single sound except the screams of a woman bringing her children to the world.

Doctor: Carry on Lady Gremory continue to press a little further. You can already see the Head.

Venelana(screaming): I Know what I'm doing here and if they tell me again that I should press i will break their fucking head and Push them into the ass tha they can do a prostate examination themselves.

Doctor:💧

Next to the woman was her oldest son Sirzech Lucifer with his wife Grayfia Lucifuge next to him.

He wore a T-Shirt with the inscription "Number 1 of older siblings in the whole world"

He wore a T-Shirt with the inscription "Number 1 of older siblings in the whole world".To the leading of his wife.

Grayfia: Why for the sake of satan? Do you have to wear it?

Sirzech: Because it is true.And I can be so annoying Serafall because she has not come up with the same idea.

Grayfia😑: I married a dumbass.

Sirzech: Hey that's why you love me.

Venelana: Would you both please shut up I try to give birth to a child.

Sirzech: Mother please calm down the Doctor said you can already see the Head,It will not take much longer.

Venelana(sarcastically): Oh Thanks for your help Captain Obviously.

Sirzech: Mother please I'm trying to he...

Grayfia Shakes her Head.

Grayfia(thoughts): Please do not be so at our birth or I don't know what I'll do to you.

Venelana: Shut up if you ever find yourself in the same position as a woman at birth you can get involved.

Sirzech: Grayfia please tell me that you will not be the same at the birth of our child.

Grayfia: No she is absolutely right and now be quiet.

Sirzech: but...

Grayfia pulls her husband on the ear in a chair on the corner

Grayfia: And you sit there and give no sound from you!

Sirzech rubs his aching ear.

Sirzech: Yes Darling.

Doctor: Press again one last time and........ here it is a healthy Baby Girl.

Sirzech: Can I see my baby sister?

Grayfia: What did I tell you!

After the Doctor cut the umbilical he gives the Baby to a nurse to clean her.A few seconds after the nurse had left the room with the Baby,Venelana's next blows struck.

Doctor: Ready for round two Lady Gremory?

Venelana: I'll tear off your cock and stuff it in your throat!

Doctor😓: Nurse give Lady Venelana a sedative,I'm afraid she means what she's saying seriously.

Sirzech😅: I'm sure that's not necessary.

Doctor: Trust me it is the best for us all.

Timeskip 5 minutes after birth and cleaning the Babys

Venelana😍😍: They are both so cute my little Princess and my little Prince.

Grayfia: Yes indeed they are wonderful.

Sirzech: I can not wait to hold her under Serafall's nose the two are so incredibly cute she will be green with envy HA HA HA HA.

Venelana & Grayfia: Please don't let them be like him.

Venelana: You two have very creepy relationship.

Grayfia: Oh no, that's normal for the two of them, it can be even worse than this.

Venelana: You're kidding right.

Grayfia: Sorry, no.

Sirzech: Hey, on which side are you actually?

Venelana & Grayfia: On the side of the sane.

Sirzech: Anyway how do you want to call them?

Venelana: Rias and Y/N Gremory

When the two Babys heard their names,they start giggle.

Sirzech: I think that they like the names.

Venelana: Yeah.Where is Zeoticus? I thought he wanted to be here to see his children?

Sirzech Looks nervous

Grayfia: Lord Gremory wanted to find Worthy candidates for an organized marriage.

Venelana(sigh): Sometimes I wonder why I fell in love with him.Since we got married,the only thing he is Interested in how he can makes our Family the strongest in the Underworld.

Sirzech: Just give it sometime i think he will remember what is really important.

Venelana: I hope you are right. It hurts me to see the man i love only care for Power and not his family.

Venelana: And I don't like the idea my little Babys have to marry someone they don't love.

Grayfia: Don't worry Lady Gremory i will protect them.

Sirzech: I know a way out for them when the time come.

To be continued

Edited 17.11.2018