Allura

Holdup, thankyou so so so much for 1k reads. It means so much to me! I'm really happy you've enjoyed my story.
<+><+>
Edit: I'm re-editing these about 2 months later and we are over 10k! I'm so so thankful for all of your support!
--------------------------------
"No. I cant. I'm not sure if its...possible. only allura would know."

"Who's allura? Where can I find her?!"

"She was the one who gave lance his powers. He almost died before he was even born, and she saved him. He was supposed to be a normal altean, but something went wrong, being allura was only a child at the time. Creating the lightning prince. I feared this would happen one day, he cant control intense emotions."

"Where is allura? Does she live in this town?"

"She does. Keith, you may not beleive me, but I trust you. You may be part galra, but you clearly mean the world to my baby. Please, save him."

Keith looked at her sternly, "If there's a way, I'll take it. It doesnt matter the cost."

She just smiled faintly, holding back her tears.

After a moment, she took out a post it and wrote down an adress.

Keith took it, and only said, "thankyou" before darting out of the front door.
.
.
.
.

"Ugh I feel like ive been nervous to knock on like 60 doors this month alone!"

*knock knock*

"Helooooo...."

"Hey. Allura right?"

"Actually no. I'm romelle, shes in the other room. Come in,"

They walked into the small, cozy home.

"Allura! Someones here to see you!" She turned to keith, "shes in that room there. Its her office. I swear shes been in there so long she might start growing mold."

Keith inched towards the room and slowly pushed the door open.

"Allura?"

"Hi! Do I know you?"

The room was cluttered with thousands of books. She sat at a desk, almost unseen under all the sketchbooks and papers scattered across.

"No, but you know lance right? I heard you saved him."

"I did!"

"Well, I'm his...boyfriend."

"GASP!!!! NO WAY! Really? How exciting!"

"Heh. Well my name is keith, and I locked him in this key."

"Some boyfriend you are!"

"He thought I died and went crazy! It was my last option."

"He lost control again? Hmm. You said he was inside the key?"

"Yeah. His mom said you might not be able you get him out."

"I'm not sure. I never thought this would happen. You must mean an aweful lot to him. That's sweet!"

"If you cant get him out, i-i dont know what I'm going to do."

"Give me the key."

Keith placed it carefully in her hand, and she inspected it closely. It lit up,

"I'm pretty sure he can hear us."

"I thought so."

"Oh yes. I remember how I made this key. It's been years. I was merely 13 then."

She said some words keith didnt understand, and touched the top of the key.

"Now he can leave the key, but he has to agree."

She handed the key back to him, and keith held it out.

"Cmon! Get out of there!"

.....

After a few moments, even allura looked confused.

"Why isnt he..."

"Maybe hes upset keith."

"But why..."

"Why dont you give him some time. If he lost control, hes probably scared. Scared of himself right now."

"Thanks anyways allura. I dont know what I would've done without you. I promise I'll make him visit. He even scared his mom to death."

"Of course he did! Well good luck you two! And dont forget to invite me to your wedding!"

Keith blushed, and walked out of the office, and out of the house thanking romelle on his way out.