Motivation

"2 months, one week, and 3 days. That's how long been... "

Lance looked up at the sky, "I can see why keith liked this spot. Its beautiful..."

"Your right it is pretty nice."

Lance jumped, falling off of the rock he was sitting on, "AGH! WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Calm down kid. I'm here for lotor. He has your pet."

Lance saw an opportunity, "Keith is not my pet. Give him back!" Lightning sparked all around him, the light engulfing his eyes. (Kinda like thor)

"Hey, I wouldn't do that. Your out numbered. You may not see them, but there are about. Em... 15 other galra here. You may put up a fight against one of us, but not 16."

"Sigh..." he knew she was right once again, and felt even more defeated.

"What do you want from me?"

"We just need a picture of you. Tied up." After she finished her sentence, she gave a quirky smile.

Lance took a step back, and bumped into something. He turned, and saw another galra. This one was a lot taller, also female. He looked down, and she had a thick black wire type rope in her hands.

"I-ugh..." he tried to run, but the beefy galra stopped him by lassoing him with the rope.

The first galra continued, "Kid we arent kidnapping you. Like I said, we just need a picture!"

He tried to escape, but the rope was resistant to his powers.

"Wait... are you the lightning altean I've heard so much about?"

"..." lance just jolted, trying to break free.

"Wow! What is a pretty prince like you doing getting hung up on some freak?"

"HES NOT A FREAK!"

"Sigh...Just shut up." She took out a roll of tape while the big galra held lance down. She put it over his mouth, and took out a tablet. She pointed it towards him, "got it. If this doesnt break him, I don't know what will."

"Dont you dare hurt him. I swear I'll kill all of you!" His thunder roared in anger, and despair.

"All bark. No...bite."

They released him, and lance watched as a bunch more galra leaped out of the trees.

"AGH! I need to get stronger! I'm coming keith."

------------------

"Good afternoon kitten, I have a surprise for you!"

"..."

"Not very talkative I see. Well, those shackles are pretty much draining your life force, so that's understandable. But, once you use your power you'll be fine. I have to say you are persistent. But I'll get you to show me."

Lotor took out his tablet, and it buzzed simultaneously.

"Ah! She sent it." He chuckled, "this is too perfect. Kitten? Does the lightning prince mean anything to you?"

"Lance?" He teared up a little, and stared at the floor.

"I see. Well, I'm going to put this tablet in front of you, and let you just enjoy this picture."

Keith refused to look, and lotor laughed, and walked back up the stairs.

Finally, keith peeked,

"...Lance?"