21.Alliester's return

Nova orion limped painfully after killing the big clown monster with a powerful shove of her green cane.

A small flicker of movement caught her eye and she went to investigate it even with the soaring pain in her legs.Quickly summoning a healing spell,she chased the movement and saw the small packet and note sticked to a rock.

we got it :) thanks

Summoning a portal,she stepped inside and was greeted by the familiar eerie silence of the graveyard.

A single tombstone caught her eye and she flicked her hand that was holding her cane which turned it into a shovel.

She stared lovingly at the tombstone while clutching her shovel.

welcome back

------------------------------------

"did we just lost them?" jungkook looked around hopefully to not get a sarcastic answer.

"well we obviously did jungkook what a great job" taehyung remarked while poor jimin leaned on his shoulder for support.

"tae you need to stop being like this" taehyung laughed at jungkook's statement.

"being what?you tryna be a leader now?"

"gosh tae stop being such a scumbag!the world doesn't even revolve around you" jungkook's words stung but taehyung manage to calm himself.

Jimin summoned a wave of water to sit on while awkwardly watching the two boys fight.

"stopt it guys" yoongi's and namjoon words fell on deaf ears while jungkook and taehyung continued fighting.They knew if they dont stop the fight it would end on bad terms.

"you're not my friend jungkook cut it" taehyung emphasize every word before using his wings to fly out of a broken window.

Yoongi watched sadly as jungkook's knee buckled to the floor and tears streamed down his porcelain cheeks.He knew what it felt like to told like that.

Bottling up your feelings and words until you can't handle it anymore and explode from pressure.Thats what jungkook was screaming at.He was pained from the loss of jenevie,his favourite best friend to taehyung who is also his friend.

Yoongi patted the boy's back while jungkook continued wetting yoongi's shoulder.After a few minutes,jungkook finally composed himself and glance at everyone that were now crowded around him.

"im fine guys" namjoon rolled his eyes,clearly not buying that futile lie.

"what happened to you yoongi?" jimin asked.

Yoongi glance down at his torso and saw how torn his t-shirt is with the absence of his leather jacket.

He sigh exasperatedly, "will you guys believe me is some mind reader saved me from killer clowns?"

He laughed at the gasp he received from his confession, "its true.i was just walking around the carnival when clowns surrounded me saying shit about something and guess what? i burn one of their wigs"

He fauxly sneered at seokjin who was having the best of his life laughing and slapping namjoon who was now clutching his shoulder in pain.

"but then someone...controlled my mind and made me walk to the mind reader's tent.She also ripped off my jacket in half and threw it far away from t-"

"why did she rip off your jacket?" seokjin wiggled his eyebrows at yoongi who held a controlled smile and lit a small fire ball in his palm.

"the sole reason why im here explaining" dismissing the fire ball he continued speaking, "the clowns slipped a bomb in my jacket while they were smushing me and the mind reader was quick enough to throw it away.When i ask why she was helping me,she said something in the lines of jenevie trusting us"

Jasmine saw jungkook's eyes flicker in suprise.Beside her,Xandra was rubbing her arm gently so the girl wouldn't focus much on the jealousy she was feeling.Much to her dismay,jasmine remembered the whole heart-to-heart conversation she had with Xandra that night.

"you need to ask him who that jenevie girl is" Xandra pleaded.She hates seeing her bestfriend getting broken over a boy.

"what if that's his girlfriend?im gonna die out of embaressment" jasmine was currently sprawled on Xandra's bed.

The latter crossed her arms on her chest, "and what?your gonna continue suffering?"

Jasmine rolled around on her stomach and gave a non-genuine smile, "yes"

Xandra huffed out in frustration, "you need to tell him how you feel jas.if you continue doing like this it'll just be like waitting seokjin to stop cracking dad-jokes everywhere.it'll be impossible and you wont be able to win his heart"

Jasmine heaved out a long sigh as she continued to take xandra's words to her consideration, "fine but give me some time"

"just don't take too long"

Jasmine broke out of her trance when she felt someone tugging on her shirt.She swatted off xandra's hand jokingly and continued to listen what the others were discussing about.

"Whats her powers?" yoongi frowned at jimin enthusiasm tone.

"green mist and a cane?" guanlin's eyes widen at the oddly familiar description that yoongi gave.

"her name is nova right?" guanlin barged in to the conversation much to yoongi's dismay.

"yes" This made guanlin to smile widely,

"she's alive"