Chapter 29-The feeling of being weak Sucks...

Chapter 29-

Beverly's POV:

"Are you done yet?"The man in the suit asked.I was still running...well barely.I was jogging.I was tired,exhausted,hungry and the children in my stomach were hurting me badly.It was day out and it was hot and his two spurs stood in the shadows.I kept running when finally an excruitiating pain came from my stomach and they began to move around harder and more frequent.I whimpered and fell to the ground,shifting back in the process and I sat on my knees clenching the cold and full grass in my hands.I groaned and the pain worsened.

"Know what that is?"He asked kneeling next to me.I fell under a tree which wasn't surprising because there was a lot of them around here.

"N-No..."I moaned moving around trying to ease the pain.My stomach kept moving and I growled angrily.

"Growling at them won't do anything.Infact sitting here will just keep making it worse."

"And I suppose you know how to stop it?"I asked annoyed.I earned a smirk from him.

"Eat.Drink.Rest and and relax.Too much activity with no food is straining them.Your all tired and hungry.Why keep doing it?"

"Because I want to go home."

"Your not safe home...especially with her so nearby."I saw the teeth sharpen in his mouth.

"Who's that?"

"I will explain later but first you must come back in and eat.Ariella has prepared a wonderful meal for you."I groaned not wanting to but the protest in side me had a different plan.I sucked in a sharp painful breath and slumped on the ground.I couldn't move I was too tired.

"Marcus."He called in a calm voice.My eyes began to drift off and I was woken up by being placed up right in a chair.I was in a dining room a table the size of a foot ball field was stretched out infront of me.I am over exaggerating by the way.On it was chicken,potatoes,salad,bacon,steak...everything you could imagine and a pang shot through me and my mouth watered.I hadn't realized how hungry I actually was.

I began wolfing down every bite.Haha get it?Wolfing...and I'm a wolf?Okay never mind.

After that I was dragged back upstairs and placed on the lab table again.Carlisle took my blood and a hair sample and ultra sound and stuff but I found myself dozing off.

--------

When I woke up it was dark and Carlisle was working silently at his computer.

"Why are you always on the computer?"I asked.

"It's my job."

"What do you do exactly?"

"Are we really going to get into this?"He sighed.

"Hey I was dragged here against my will,I am bored,strapped to a table,I have been drugged,tested and I just married my fiancée over a month ago and I am not getting any social activity."

"Fine...I am a scientist slash doctor.I am the brainy one around here."

"Ah I know those types.My best friend is one."I said.Remebering angelica made me sad even more.

"Yes well I have to stay here day and night and run tests."

"Do you ever get bored?Lonely?"

"Well yea.But bored?No.This was something I have wanted to do my whole life.Silver found out about me when I was in grade eight and we became good friends and this is what he wants me to do.We are like brothers.What he wants me to do...I do."