Horrid Nightmares

Chapter 7

Once the fire died out we all went upstairs. Hopefully he would kiss me tonight, I thought. I was dying for him to kiss me. Just a peck from those gorgeous lucious lips is all I want.

"Night." He said giving me a brilliant sexy smile. I mentally frowned. No kiss? He went into his room and closed the door, and I angrily slammed mine.

****

The next day we went shopping in London. Well, I wanted to get some new movies. I was getting bored since I was always stuck at the house with no job.

"Damn girl, you're rockin' them shorts." Some guy from a group said. They looked about eighteen, so I just smiled at them and went back to picking out movies.

"Can we get your number girl? Maybe we can call you up some time and have a nice party? A very intimate party...." They trailed off and winked at me. Suddenly I heard a growl erupt from behind me. I looked around and noticed that Brandon's eyes were as dark as the night when he stared at them.

"Oh shit..." One muttered. "Brandon is that your girl? Sorry man, uh...we've got to go, later babe." They called, then walked away quite quickly.

"They're probably scared of you now," I said, shaking my head.

"I heard their thoughts and I didn't appreciate how they were talking to my mate. I am the only one who can say you look good in those shorts." He stated and stood closer to me.

"Kiss my ass, Brandon." I said angrily as I walked to the cashier. As I handed her a twenty for the four movies, I got lost in my thoughts. He says he has control over me, but can't give me a single kiss. I rolled my eyes. Sure, he did give me a kiss on the cheek one day, but for a whole month he doesn't even touch me! Instead, he just comments on how beautiful I am!

"Beverly." He said in a strict tone. I was walking ahead of him in the parking lot. I waited for him to unlock the doors and when he did, I got in and slammed it shut.

"What is wrong?" He asked again.

"Nothing. Just take me home." I said, gazing out of the window. We drove home in silence. Once we got there I stormed upstairs, but this time he didn't follow me. As soon as I got into my room, I roped down the rope I had used for a previous attempt escape and made a quick dash for the forest. Once I crossed the line I broke into a sprint. I saw the mark on the tree where the alarm starts. I heard a rushing noise behind me, but I kept running. I looked back and as soon as I did, I slammed into something and was quickly grabbed.

I looked up and shivers ran through my body. My line of vision had been caught by bright red eyes, and withered, paper white skin. I could tell that he was super old, and he also had no shirt on. Black wings grew out of his leathery skin and he opened his mouth, which was full of fangs. I was so scared that I screamed for Brandon.

"Brandon! Help me!" I screamed so loudly that it hurt my throat. The strange creature clenched onto my arm, but before it could do anything else a black figure pushed me out of the way. I slammed head first into a tree. I slid to the ground, and the last thing I saw was a large black wolf fighting the wrinkley old thing.

~~~

As I began to wake up, images of the winkley old man flashed in my head. That alone made me sit up fast and let out a blood curdling scream, although my eyes would not open. I could sense the old man walking towards me. Slowly, I heard Brandon's voice calling me. It was getting louder, but I still couldn't open my eyes. I then began screaming until my voice couldn't take it anymore. I could still see the man walking to me. Finally, he vanished and I could open my eyes. As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw Brandon looking at me with concern etched across his face. I looked down and saw that I was in my bed wearing my over sized t-shirt and cotton shorts. I was so scared, I felt like a little kid after seeing a creepy clown. I hugged him tightly, burying my face into his neck. He sat on my bed and rubbed my back soothingly.