I Don't Take Pressure Well

"I'm going to be sick." I said clamping a hand over my mouth and making a dash for the bathroom in my bedroom. I leaned into the toilet letting out all the contents of the light meal I had just ate.

"Oh honey, I know you're so nervous." My mom said rubbing my back.

"I can't do this." I groaned into the toilet as I flushed it. She handed me my toothbrush with toothpaste and I brushed my teeth leaning against the cold porcelain bowl.

"I think I know someone who will make you feel better." She smiled.

"You already tried that with Danny and it didn't work."

"Just relax stop thinking about the wedding." She said getting up to leave.

"The wedding?" I squeaked again leaning over the toilet.

"I thought you just didn't want to get up out of bed." A familiar voice said. I groaned flushing the toilet and brushing my teeth yet again.

"I can't do this." I muttered into the toilet. I felt Brandon sit on the bathtub edge, pulling my hair out of my face.

"Want to see an attempt of a ponytail?" He chuckled grabbing all of my hair and trying to make me feel better, I smiled lightly before pouting and shaking my head.

"I can't do this." I mumbled again resting my head on my arm.

"Yes you can. You just need to chill out. It will be fine after the ceremony. The ceremony will be quick."

"Quick? A regular ceremony is like a half hour to forty five minutes."

"Yes well those are human weddings. This is just a short background story, vows and then close the deal. It will take like ten minutes tops."

"Why is it so short?"

"Because the actual King and Queen ceremony is longer. But that is not until after when we have a kid." He said frustrated as he attempted to tie my hair up.

"Okay we can't have a daughter." He said giving up. I felt the ponytail in only half of my hair and I laughed again before groaning.

"I might throw up on you." I warned.

"That's fine. Damien will be my human shield." He said while gently brushing the few pieces of hair from my face and taking my hand and squeezing it gently and I laughed.

"Now go get ready, princess." He said kissing the top of my hand.

"Oh shut up." I laughed pushing him out of the bathroom so I could shower. After I showered I had some sprite and crackers as Angelica, my mom and my grandma did my hair. It took them an hour and a half to get it fully dry because it was so long and during this time I was watching some type of old teen movie. I tried listening to what Brandon said and focused on relaxing and not thinking about anything.

I was good at it.

I just forgot I was in my room with three people, I forgot I was getting married, I forgot about Danny, about Brandon, about being a descendant of a demon.

I just chilled.

Priscilla and Boots chilled next to me as I rubbed each of them.

"Okay, we are finished." My mother said.

"Already? It's only been an hour." I said.

"Beverly it's been four hours. We curled your hair and put the half up and left the other half down like you wanted. It took so long because your hair is so long!" Angelica laughed.