Chapter 4 - A Misunderstanding

Morning came; Marie was standing outside looking at the sunrise, overlooking the whole city. Tiffany suddenly pulled her into the room by the back of her shirt, "You need to see this!" Tiffany demanded, turning the T.V. onto the news. "Finally! Team Canada Junior Ice Hockey's defence man, Scott Charleson, has finally found a girlfriend," said the Reporter.

"What the-?" Marie leaned her head sideways. "Don't they have anything better to report?" Marie asked Tiffany.

"I don't know." Tiffany shrugged her shoulders.

"I should really tell Scott about this. See if he had anything to do with this." Marie told Tiffany, getting up from the couch.

"He probably didn't." Tiffany reassured her.

"Probably not, I just need to make sure." Marie suggested.

"CJ, you're coming with me." Marie told her, pointing to the door.

"Ya, sure, I'm bored out of my tree, so we shall go." CJ agreed, getting her hoddie on.

"Let's go!" Marie hollered, opening the door and leaving.

Marie and ran to Scott's room as fast as they could, until they got to Scott's room door. "You knock." Marie suggested.

"You knock." CJ retorted.

"No you knock."

"No you."

"No you kn-" Marie got cut off.

"Listen, he is your possible future boyfriend, you're here to talk about it, and I'm not. So, you knock the door." CJ decided.

"Fine!" Marie yelled. Marie knocked about 10 times, and waited for 5 minutes.

"Well, we may as well go back up to our room; he probably won't open the door." CJ decided, getting up from a random chair.

"Let's go." Marie agreed, walking over to the elevator and CJ followed behind her.

Marie and CJ came back to their room, "Scott just left here. He needed to talk to you about something." Tiffany informed them; Marie turned around and walked back to his room. Marie knocked on the door once and Scott opened the door, "No time to talk, just come in." Scott said and he pulled Marie into his room and pushed her against the door, holding her shoulder.

"Have you heard the news?" Scott asked, piercing his eyes into hers.

"Well, ya, that's why I came here; to talk to you about it!" Marie whispered loudly to Scott.

"I didn't... wait did you say anything?" Scott asked, loosening his grip on Marie's shoulders.

"No, I wouldn't want anyone to know. Someone that we know, would want to make them famous would be..." Marie told Scott.

Marie sighed, "Tiffany," concluded Marie. They left the room, Marie grabbing Scott's hand and out of the room. Scott got the brightest look in his eyes.

"Lacey, do you have any idea where Tiffany is?" Marie asked her, letting go of Scott's hand.

"She practically just left and in a hurry. She left when you left, Marie." Lacey informed them.

"Do you know where she is and why she's there?" Scott questioned, taking a seat on the couch.

She shrugged her shoulders, "Beats me; she took her jacket, Marie's purse and left." Lacey told them, trying to read her book.

"She took my purse!" Marie yelled.

Lacey sighed, "Yes, the Coco Chanel." She told her.

"I don't own Coco Chanel bags, only Mulberry." Marie told her.