Prologue

I was tag as the school's gloomiest girl. Isang weird na babae ayon sa mga nakakakilala sa akin sa school dahil lahat daw ng gustong makipagkaibigan sakin itinataboy ko palayo. Anong magagawa ko eh ayokong makipagkaibigan. Pare-pareho lang sila mabait sa simula pero pag wala na silang mapala sa iyo tatraidurin ka na nila. You will trust them and will tell them all your dirty little secrets but once you offend them even for a single bit, the whole world will know those secrets and the last thing you'll know you're already the center of attention for those people who loves gossiping around. Not until he came, he's the nosiest guy I ever met because of his stupid hero complex, he keeps on bugging me and persistently declaring himself as my bestfriend. I already live my life alone from I dont know when and I tend to stay the same until eternity but how will I have my sweet solitude again if this annoying guy keeps bugging me all the time..

-Nikki Jen Garcia

I first saw her in the school's freshman orientation. She was alone, ignoring the fact that the people around her is eyeing her and talking about how weird her outfit is. She was wearing an all black outfit, black skinny jeans, black hoodie sweatshirt, black high cut sneakers and black nail polish. She is not wearing any make up nor any posh acessories but a plain black watch on her right arm. And what I thought of that time is "wow, what a pretty gothic chic"! Since then I always watch her from the side and I notice how she turned down all those who tried to get close to her. She was tag as the gloomiest girl in school. I know something had happened to her why she became like that. She intrigued my hero instincts and next thing I knew I declared myself as her new bestfriend!!

-Andrew Gen Nerio