Chapter one- First day

Skye's POV:
'Oh shit' I moaned. Today was the first day of our freshman year and I didn't want to get late.
I quickly jump out of my bed and start to find decent set of clothes for school. I quickly grab on a white tank top and a pair of torn jeans.
As I went down for breakfast I heard Stacey yell from outside. Oh fuck. She already came and I am so gonna be dead. I quickly grab a sandwich and run out.
Sorry I forgot to introduce that's my best friend from the past 6 years and that's Stacey Rogers.
'Skye!! Why did you come so early? I could have waited an hour more'she barked sarcastically.
Then we were talking about how the first day was gonna be.
We finally reached school and we met the girl gang. I mean our girl gang.

Lysandra Aelin Knight's POV:
My alarm rang at sharp six and I sat up on my bed recovering from a horrible dream. Ahhh! Never mind.
I hopped out of bed and went in for a shower. 'Lysie!!come down for breakfast 'my mom yelled.
'Coming' I shouted.
I grabbed my food and I ran to lawn, then there came a cute guy in his car.
My fault, sorry!!!! That's Ron Baker. My crush!!
So if you were wondering if we were together Coz he came to pick me up ....it's a big no. Then I would be referring to him as my boyfriend not my crush...duhhh!
He comes to pick me up for school for over 8 months now Coz I can't drive and also not to mention his mom and my mom are best friends.
Don't worry guys we are not the only ones in the car. There is Julius Roberts as well. He is our friend .
So we three are car partners. In the sense that we go in the same car to school together. I hopped in the car lost in my thoughts.
Finally we reached school and I went to meet my girl gang.
Let me introduce them.
Firstly it's Skye Moore. She is crazy as hell and when she was a child she swallowed a loudspeaker. Just kidding. She is got a loud voice.
Secondly it's Stacey Rogers.
She is a pretty soul. Crazy as fuck. But a cute and lovely girl.
Thirdly it's Kady Walker. She is a combination of beauty with brains.
Fourthly it's Vanessa Wood. She is a mental personality. She needs to get admitted in a mental hospital. But she has a pure heart.
Fifthly it's Meagan King. She can be very nice to you. But you do something to her she can go to bitch mode in a second.