Chapter 21- She's not a stop?!?!?

LYSANDRA AELIN KNIGHT P.O.V
"No. No. No means no. I'm not eating this" Flynn was whining.
"You have to eat this. You have no option" I told him.
"Sick people eat this food" he said.
"You are sick Flynn. The doctor has specifically made this diet plan so that you can recover quickly" I told him.
"Not happening Sunshine" he said, wrapping the blanket around him.
"If you won't eat the food then you can't take the medicines" I said.
"No. No" he shouted.
"FLYNN HAYES KINGSTON . CUT THE CRAP AND EAT THE FOOD. I HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE TOWARDS YOU" I yelled at him.
"Calm your lungs Sunshine" he said, smirking.
"Stop smirking and eat the food. Then take the medicines and then sleep" I said.
"Please. This food looks gross" he said, making a face.
"No it doesent. Just eat it" I said, frustrated.
It's been nearly half an hour and this guy doesent want to eat the food at all. How will he take the medicines then? He is getting on my nerves.
"Okay. Fine. Only for you" he told and started eating the food.
After about five minutes he said "Done. Take this plate away"
"Not yet. Shut up and drink the soup" I told him , handing him the cup.
"No Lysandra. It's in green colour. How do you even drink it. No" he cried out.
"Flynn now you are getting on my nerves. Just drink it now common" I said.
"Fine" he said.
Thank god. Finally I could make him eat his food.
"Here take this" I said, handing him the medicines and glass of water.
"Thanks" he said.
"Now go to sleep Mister" I said, walking out of the room.
********
I went to the kitchen so that I could make preparations for Flynn's breakfast. The doctor has given a diet plan and we have to follow that.
He won't be able to go to school for an another week or so.
"Hey" Ron said.
"Hi" I said.
Things have been awkward ever since that day.
"How's Flynn?" he asked me.
He didn't even bother to come to the hospital when Flynn was admitted for ten days. Ron didn't turn up at all at the hospital. Not that I am disappointed or something. He says they are friends. A friend comes to see their friend at the hospital if something happens to them right.
I thought of telling him to mind his own business.
"He's doing good" I said, without any expression.
"Great" he said.
"Good night" I said and quickly sped into my room and closed the door behind me.
I just don't want to think about anything right now so I decided to sleep. I quickly grabbed my phone and set the alarm.
Sleep is the best choice that I made. After the encounter with Ron I just don't abt my mind to get clouded.
Pushing away all the thoughts in my mind I drifted away to my dream land where I am going to Korea.
DRAKE SMITH P.O.V
I didn't know that I would become crazy for a girl. I never knew that I could feel so deeply for her. I have strong feelings for Stacey. It's been five months since I have met her and not even one day goes by unless and until I have the craving to see her.
I always thought that love and everything else is bullshit. Especially after seeing Aaron. He has been loving Skye since he was in eighth grade and what did he get in return. Nothing. She just doesent care about him. That's probably because he never made an attempt to express his feelings to her.
Anyways I won't make such a mistake. I have so many plans.
In the beginning I was attracted to Stacey. I thought that if I would take her on a few dates, then maybe eventually I would lose interest in her. But the more I started hanging out with her, the more I felt the need to see her, know her and make her smile.
I didn't even know when she became such an important part of me. There is something about her that draws me towards her and makes me feel things that I have never felt. I have never craved for a girl's presence as much as I crave for her's.
She is not a stop along the way, she is my destination.
The way she smiles, the way she bites her lip and tugs hair locks behind her ear, the way she cares for her friends, the way she carries herself, the way her face turns red whenever I compliment her, the way she grabs my hand when she is nervous, the way she dresses, the way she pouts, the way she bats her eyelashes and god knows what more.
If I start listing out the reasons why I feel strongly for her, then I can come out with atleast a 1000000 reasons. But above all of it she has this charm that captivated me and makes me to crave for her.
I went downstairs to grab a water bottle when I saw a tall figure in the kitchen.
My first intuition was to hit him. So I took the flower pot beside me and went towards him.
"Hey, who are you? Get out of my house. I'll call the police" I yelled.
"Drake" he called me.
"Oh so you know my name also" I said.
"It's me. Aaron" he said, chuckling.
Oh god. I was so scared.
"Aaron, I'm fucking killing you. You scared the shit out of me" I said.
"I know" he said, chuckling.
We both sat down at the dining table. I forgot that he was staying here tonight. He keeps staying at my house a lot so he has a room for himself.
"So you and Stacey huh" he asked me.
"Yeah. I mean I have not officially asked her to be my girlfriend" I said.
"Oh. But you guys have been going out on a few dates is it" he asked.
"Yes. I have some plans" I told him.
"Sounds interesting" he said.
"Dude your family Greeks are intact right? None of your body parts are injured right?" I asked him.
"Yeah. But why do you ask" he asked me.
"You were with Skye alone in a room. It's impossible if she didn't do any bodily injury to you" I said , chuckling.
"Uhhhhh...." he stopped mid sentence.
"Spill it man. What did she do?" I asked him.
"She slapped me" he said and that's when I noticed the red mark on his cheek.
"Woah. That woman never disappoints me" I said.
"Whatever. But I deserved it after all I have done to her" he said.
"What have you done to her?" I asked him.
"Dude I took away her first kiss. She had to lose it to me. I kissed her without even asking her" he told me.
"Hold on. If she didn't want to kiss you then she would have pushed you away or hit you. She kissed you back. So shut it. You didn't destroy anything" I said , smirking.
"I don't know. I spoiled the slim chances of ever being with her also" he said.
"Dude nothing's yet destroyed. Win her back" I said.
"The moment I go near her she is going to destroy my family jewels" he said, scared.
"That's true" I said , chuckling.
"Shut up. You are no help" he said.
"Okay. See , just go to her and show her that you actually care for her" I said.
"I don't know dude. The most scariest part is which hospital would I be needing" he said, scared.
"Dude you really are scared of her" I said, laughing.
"You don't know. She has this scary aura around her" he said.
"Just stop freaking out and work on it from tomorrow" I suggested.
KADY WALKER P.O.V
The whole day I helped my mom clean the house. My grandparents are going to come day after tomorrow so my mom wanted to clean the house.
"Sweetie, your dad and I are going outside and will be returning tomorrow in the morning. You will be fine right" my mom asked me.
"Yes mom. I can handle myself. Enjoy yourselves" I said shoving my mom out of the house.
I closed the door behind my back and went upstairs and sat on my bed. I was so bored. There's nothing to do. So I decided to stalk celebrities on social media.
That's when I heard a noise outside my room. God please save me from who ever it is. I don't want to die so please god. Help me. I quickly grabbed the nightstand and went to open the door.
Before I could even open the door, somebody opened the door and walked inside.
"Kady" he said.
This voice sounds familiar all right. I heard it somewhere. Shit. Ferdinand.
I switched on the lights and it was Ferdinand standing there in the middle of my room in all the glory.
"You scared me so much Ferdinand" I said, panicking.
"Sorry Twilight" he said, apologetically.
"It's okay. But what are you doing here in the middle of the night" I asked him.
"I was coming to meet you but then I saw your parents leave the house. So I thought of not disturbing you. So that's why I came like this" he said sheepishly.
"Oh god. You could have texted me or you could have knocked on the door. You creeped me out" I told him.
"Sorry Twilight. My parents went out of town and Austin went out to a party. So I thought I'll crash at your place" he said.
Wait. Did he come over for a sleepover. Oh my god. Now I'm freaking out. It's okay. Cool down Kady. It's nothing. It's just a sleepover.
"Yeah sure" I said.
We both went and sat on the couch. We didn't speak anything for about ten minutes.
"Umm... do you want to watch some movie" I asked him.
"Yeah sure" he said.
"I'll go and get some snacks for us" I said and hopped down to collect some snacks.
"So let's watch suits" he said.
"Okay cool" I said.
For the next three hours we watched various episodes of suits and we finished two ice cream tubs and a big pack of popcorn.
I don't even know the exact reason for which he decided to come to my house. I don't have any problem with him coming over.
Wait. Did I just say that I have no problem with him coming over? What's wrong with me? I'm going crazy.
This guy keeps the capability to drive me insane.
He could have gone to any of his friends houses. But still he chose to come here. I feel special. I don't know what to make out of this situation.
Yeah I know that I admitted to myself that I like him but still I'm not sure whether he likes me back or not.
I just hope he does. I want to tell him about my feelings but at the same time I don't want to destroy the friendship that we both have right now. What if he rejects me? What if he doesent reciprocate my feelings?
I don't know anything. He confuses me a lot. I want to tap him on his shoulder and ask him whether he likes me or not. But I don't have the courage to do so.
Ferdinand and I watched a lot of the episodes. We both were sitting on the couch and I rested my forehead on his shoulder.
We slept like that on the couch soundly. We were basically cuddling I guess.
That's what you call cuddling right. After sometime he drew me closer to his chest and hugged me while sleeping. I would have protested but I was too sleepy to do so.
That's how him and me slept after watching the episodes. I just wish that my parents do t see me like this.