Chapter 19- All is well????

LYSANDRA AELEN KNIGHT P.O.V
It's been 4 hours and still Flynn's condition hasn't improved. He is there lying on the bed fighting for his life. I really wish I could do something but what can I do? None of us can do anything. This guy doesent even has the slightest clue about how many people are out here and crying for him to come back to us. He needs to get up , maybe not for me but for his mom and his best friend.
Once this guy wakes up , I'll go and punch him in the face for scaring me like this. What does he think is he doing by scaring the shit out of me?
The doctors have run so many tests and given the best that they could but still there is no improvement. I really don't know how am I going to face my mom. In her absence I was supposed to take care of him. I failed her.
The doctors checked him up a while ago. Then when the doctor came out my heart started beating so quickly.
Was scared of whatever he was going to say. I just pray that he says that Flynn's going to be alright. What am I even saying? Flynn has to be fine . He doesn't have much of a choice.
"I am so sorry people, we have tried our best but we couldn't make him recover" the doctor said.
"What do you mean doc? He will be fine right" Aaron asked, a little scared.
"He is a fighter. He has fought with himself to recover but I think it's better if we do not have hopes. I suggest that you all must take some rest. Don't have hopes" the doctor said.
"No. Flynn's fine. Nobody is going anywhere" I said, sobbing.
"Please calm yourself young lady. I suggest you go and eat some food" the doctor said and walked away.
"What the fucking hell does he mean go and eat food. What does he mean when he said don't have hopes. What does he think of himself? How can he say such things to us?" I said.
"Cool down Lyssie. Everything will be fine. We still have time. Remember what the doctor said .... Flynn's a fighter. He will make it" Kady said.
"I'm the one who is responsible for all of this. I should have been careful" I said.
"Don't blame yourself. It's going to be okay. Let's be positive" Vanessa said.
"I really want to run away from here. I don't want to see what's going to him. I just hope it's nothing bad" I said.
"Trust me, everything will be okay. Just think of how would he feel if you weren't here when he got up?" Stacey asked me.
"I hope he wakes up" I said.
"He will" Meagan said.
I just hope everything is okay. I am really lucky that I have such amazing friends who will always hold me when I fall. I want to go and slap that guy who is lying on the bed there and ask him to wake up. Ohh how I wish I could do that.
An another hour passed and the doctors haven't said anything yet. If at all I see that doctor again who spoke to us a while ago trust me on this, I will pull out his heart from his chest with my bare hands and throw it in the dustbin. He is so damn annoying.
That's when the doctor comes out from the room when I am making plans to kill him. If he he says anything which is negative I'll kill him for sure.
"He is not responding to the medicines anymore. He is had multiple fractures.
His rib cage has 4 hairline fractures. His right leg is fractured near the knee and his lungs have been pressed hard by the rib cage because of the pressure with which he fell down from the bike. So it's really very difficult for him to recover. I think he has few hours left. So I suggest that you people spend some time with him and talk to him. Don't panic yourselves and if you want anything just contact us" the doctor said and walked away.
What the actual fish? He means to say that Flynn's not going to make it alive. He is a crazy doctor. He doesent know anything.
"This Guy is totally mad. We should take Flynn to a different hospital" Aaron yelled.
"It's okay. I think we should cool down" Skye said.
"What the actual fuck are you saying? My best friend is dying there and you are asking us to calm down? Just go away. You are not helping" Aaron yelled at Skye.
"I never said that" Skye said, hurt.
After that she just walked away. Aaron looked at her and went inside Flynn's room.
AARON BRENT P.O.V
I seriously just can't believe that I yelled at her. I didn't mean to. I was just annoyed, scared and what not. The mental doctor just sad that my best friend won't be able to make it.
Why is life being so difficult with me? I want my best friend back. I want to talk to him. I eat to kill him.
Quietly I went inside Flynn's room.
There he was, lying on the bed. He looks very pale and most of his body is bandaged. He looks like somebody sucked out all his blood. It pains to see your best friend and the only person who has been there for you always irrespective of everything like this, soo helpless. I sit on the stool beside the bed and take his hand in mine.
"Dude what do you think of yourself? Why are you torturing me like this? Why are you torturing all of us like this? You know we al have been crying so much for you. You know what happened I yelled at Skye and that's all because of you" I said.
No response. I want to kick him now until he wakes up.
"Man I will find that guy who was driving the truck. Me and Drake have already made plans on how to break that guy's nose and all the 206 bones in his body" I said.
No response. You know when you pour water on a sponge it just keeps absorbing but the sponge doesent say anything. It's just like that. I am talking so much but he just doesn't say anything. I miss my best friend. He used to never be this quiet. He always keeps talking. This is something that I never expected would happen. Always expect the unexpected, they say. If that means to expect your best friend on the death bed then I don't want to expect threat. Never ever.
"Dude you know right I hate you from the core of my heart. I won't even cry if you go away also. Now go away. You are breaking your promise of  not leaving me. You are a cheater okay. If you don't wake up then I'll ensure that you wake up and then I'll kill you. After that I'll cut your body to small pieces and then I'll feed wild animals. Shut up and get up now" I said, warningly.
Still no response. Ohh god. Whyyyy??????????????
I want him here with me. He has been there for me every single time. I feel so helpless that I can't help him in anyway. He has always helped me and here I am standing helplessly at the mercy of fate.
I wish this one day would have never happened in the first place. Everything would be fine. I should have been there when this accident happened. I would have saved my best friend. I am drowning in the guilt that I just couldn't do anything to save my best friend.
How does it feel when your head is aching and also you are fighting the urge to go and slap the doctor for not trying enough?  I want my Flynn. Please I want him back.
Usually when someone is missing , we distribute pamphlets about the person missing and how they look including all the details. Sometimes people see the missing ones at some places and inform us so that we can go and find them. In the same way I wish I could distribute pamphlets like that so that somebody can find my best friend and in return I'll reward them with some money. I wish it was that easy.
Life has to complicate itself. Maybe this is all a part of life. Who knows what might happen?
With all these thoughts consuming me and not to forget my guilt too, I walk out of the room.
After I come outside Lysandra goes inside.
I went and sat on the benches there. I couldn't find Skye anywhere. I hurt her all over again. Really I don't understand why I do stupid things in my life. It's a very tough time for me already and by being here with me she made things little more better. Maybe if she wouldn't have come along with me I would have lost my cool and would have murdered that doctor by now.
I quickly get up to go and find her.
LYSANDRA AELIN KNIGHT P.O.V
All of this shouldn't be happening with us. I got up and went inside Flynn's room. My legs were trembling. I wasn't ready to face him. Somewhere I blame myself for this situation even though I shouldn't.
He was lying on the bed completely exhausted and tired. He looked pale and sick , yet he had his charm.
I went and sat beside him on the bed and took his hand in mine.
I didn't know what I should talk to him. I just wanted to catch his hand and stay there. I was just sitting there staring at him for about ten minutes now.
"Umm.... I really don't know what to say but I think I blame myself. I mean I should have stopped you from going to the grocery store. I mean I should have but you know right I'm crazy so I wouldn't do something sensible. Once when I was in second grade my mom took me to the local park so that I could play with the kids there but you know what I did? I went to play with some kids there and when we were playing one guy got injured badly because of me. I mean I always do that I guess. I think it's high time that I should stop doing it right?" I said, finally stopping my rambling.
No response. If at all this guy was awake he would have laughed his ass off at my rambling like how he usually does.
"Listen, you are such a jerk okay. You are scaring me and everyone out there. Just get up and end your drama okay. I know that you are awake. You told the doctor right that you want to fool us so you and the doctor made a plan. So the doctor told us all the crap because you asked him to right? This is why you are a jerk okay? Now I'm giving you exactly five minutes. Get up. Your best friend is gone crazy. Now at least get up for your mom and Aaron" I told him, unable to control my tears.
Still this guy doesn't even flinch. Ohh god. Please. Let him just wake up already.
Right now I feel like burying myself six feet under the ground. I don't want to see him like this. It's hurting to see him like this. He is a very bubbly person. Always cheering up people around him and caring for everyone who are important for him. That's how he is selfless. He doesn't deserve this.
All the colour from his face is drained. He looks pale and there are so many bruises all over his face , neck, hands and legs. This shows the impact of the accident.
I just couldn't control myself. I wanted to do something to wake him up. Tears are welling up in my eyes. I was unable to control them and I started sobbing, sitting there on his bed.
I wanted to be strong for him. I didn't want him to see me like this, weak and helpless.
I got up and stay walking towards the door, tears trickling down. That's when I heard a hoarse voice.
"What have I told you about crying, Sunshine?"
Wait what.
I turned around to see him. He was struggling to open his eyes and that's when I lost it. I started crying out of happiness and I launched myself on him in a bone crushing hug.
"Ouch" he winced.
"I'm so sorry . I didn't mean to hurt you. I am just so happy that you woke up" I said fighting back the tears in my eyes.
"You shouldn't cry Sunshine. That doesn't make me happy" he said.
I smiled at him and I was smiling at him just like that like an idiot.
I am so happy that he finally woke up.
I am so happy. I am already planning on how to celebrate this once we go back home.