Chapter 16- Careful

............that's how I picture Aaron Brent to be.............

AARON BRENT P.O.V

I had to meet Skye. I mean I just can't keep running away from her like this. Also I have to tell her something. It's important and I doubt whether she would even listen to what I'm trying to tell her.
With all the thoughts going on in my head, I entered the commerce class. I was already late so I apologised to the teacher and headed to the only empty seat.
There was a girl sitting in the other seat. Skye. Oh my fucking god.
She gave me a disgusted look as I sat beside her in the empty seat.
This made me realise the amount of hatred that she has for me.
I still have to tell her about what is going to happen.
I decided to tell soon after the bell rings.
After the bell rang I called her.
She turned towards me and asked 'What do you want?'
'Can I speak to you for sometime?' I asked her.
'No' she replied bluntly and turned to leave the classroom.
I quickly snapped out of my place and gently caught her wrist.
'Don't you dare touch me' she yelled.
'Skye, please listen to me for once' I requested her.
She remained silent for a minute.
'Be quick' she said.
'Skye, I know that you won't believe me but Derek is planning something ' I told her.
As soon as I said that I could see her jaw clench.
'What are you saying?' she asked me.
'He wants revenge from you and he is ready to do anything for that' I told her.
'How do you know?' she asked me.
'When I was coming to the class I over heard his conversation with Kevin. They were saying that if they try to harm you nothing will happen , so they want to do something to your friend' I told her.
'That Guy is going to die if he lays his finger in Stacey' she said.
'Stacey? But they mentioned Lysandra 's name' I told her.
'What the hell' she cusses while leaving the classroom.
Why did she react like this? Why did she say Stacey 's name. I mean what's the relationship to Stacey and Derek. As far as I remember Skye and Derek were together. Not Stacey . Then why was Stacey's name even mentioned. Whatever it is I don't know. I have to find out. I have to find out and stop Derek from hurting Skye. She can't get hurt again because of him.

this is what Skye was wearing

..........this is what Skye was wearing..............👆👆👆👆
SKYE MOORE P.O.V
What the hell is this Derek even planning. Why is he even thinking all crap. He can't be hurting Lysandra right. Aaron might have been lieing also. That guy is definitely a bad boy but I know for a matter of a fact that he is won't lie to me.
Derek had problems with me . Then why does he have to bring my friends in all of this. I was so angry now. This guy needs a serious confrontation.

It was lunch now and we still had a half day to get over with .
I was already very hungry and plus I'm angry too. So that means I m double hungry. I quickly grab a tray and place two medium sized burgers along with some fries and chicken strips.
I headed towards our usual spot and was surprised to see a new guy there.
Usually it's always We six girls , Ron and Julius .
I took a seat beside Stacey. I shot her a questioning look.
'Skye, this is Flynn and Flynn this is Skye' Stacey said pointing towards both of us.
'Hi' he said.
'Hey' I said and continued eating my food.
Oh so he is the much awaited Flynn Hayes Kingston.
Interesting. Something tells me that he is going to be a fun person.
After the lunch bell rang we all went in our respective directions.

,

............,.this is what Lysandra is wearing..........👆👆👆👆👆
Lysandra Aelin Knight P.O.V

I really am very tired. After having maths as the last period anybody would be tired. But I'm too tired.
I was waiting for Ron to come so that I could go home quickly and take a nap.
My phone buzzed. It was a text from Ron saying that he couldn't take me home today as he has football practice.
Why god why???? Now I have to go home by either walking or have to wait for the bus.
So I walked up to the bus stop. As I was waiting for the bus to come my mind wandered to today morning.
I heard it all. I heard the conversation between Aaron and Skye.
I was waiting for Skye to come out of her class so that we both could go to the cafeteria together. That's when I heard it.
Aaron was telling her about Derek and his evil plan. Why did Derek have to target me? I just don't know. But all of this sounds more like a trap. Don't know what's going to happen ahead when there is this much of drama going on.
Suddenly a black motorcycle came and stood in front of me. I was curious to see who was riding it because this was one of the models that I always wanted to ride. The driver removed his helmet to reveal himself. Oh it was Hayes.
'Nice bike' I said.
'Yeah, ofcourse. It belongs to me right' he said, winking.
Oh my god. This guy and his flirting.
'Yeah yeah' I said.
'What you doing here?' he asked me.
'Trying to catch a bus to go home' I told him.
'Don't you have a ride with Ron?' he asked me.
'I had. But he has football practice ' I told him.
'Okay. Then let me take you home' he said.
'Wait. Where did you get the bike from ?' I asked him.
'Ohh this. I asked one of my friends to drop by at the school' he told me.
'Okay then let's go home' I said hopping in his bike.
'Wait aren't you scared, like all the other girls' he asked me.
'Nope. I'm not like all the other girls Kingston' I told him.
'Really' he said starting the motorcycle.
After about ten minutes we reached and trust me it was one hell of a ride.
As soon as I went inside I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat.
That's when I realised that the supplies won't even last for a day because there are two teenage guys and apparently a grown up man whose appetites are huge.
I went to the kitchen drawer and took some money bills.
'Hayes I'm going to the grocery store. I'll be back in sometime' I told him.
'Can I also come. I don't ace anything to do anyways' he asked me.
'Okay but ensure that you don't irritate me otherwise you will have to be hungry for today because I wo t prepare food for you' I told him as a warning.
'Aye aye captain' he said,chuckling.
I'll have to bare with this guy. Oh god what a mess has my mother landed me into.
I quickly got my phone out of my pocket and left a message to Ron that we are going out and the keys are in the flower pot.
'Not on your motorcycle' I told him as I saw him walking towards it.
'Okay. We will go walking then' he said.
'Okay's I said as we stared walking outwards.
After about ten minutes we reached the super market. I told him to not irritate me.
I was walking about the sections to buy some pickles and that's when he pops out of nowhere.
'FLYNN HAYES KINGSTON . DONT YOU DARE DO IT AGAIN. IM SO GONNA KILL YOU' I shouted at him.
This was literally the third time that he was annoying me like this.
'Lysandra, what's this' he asked me pointing towards a bottle of milk.
'Hayes it's a bottle of milk. Don't you know that' I snapped.
'Ohh really . What's milk?' he asked me.
Ohhh god he is getting on my nerves. Why is he so childish?
'No dinner for you' I told him.
'What's dinner' he asked me.
'Hayes I'm fucking going to kill you. Shut up and let me do my work' I shouted at him.
After about an hour we left the store.
........
After reaching home I was too tired to prepare anything for dinner and I was already so tired. I think I was getting sick.
Oh my god.... no.
'Hey what's up' Hayes said walking in my room.
'Geez. Manners Hayes. It's a girl's room. You can't walk in like that. You need to knock the door' I told him.
'A girl. I can't see a girl anywhere here' he said chuckling.
I just rolled my eyes and went back to lay on my bed.
'My dad's not coming home today. Ron said he has some party to attend so he won't be coming home for dinner either. I'm sick and don't have patience to cook anything. So you just order food for yourself' I told him.
'Okay. If you feel too sick just let me know. I'm just here' he said while walking out of the room.
Hmm... he isn't that bad. I guess I can bare him.