Chapter 20- Magic is all around

FLYNN HAYES KINGSTON P.O.V
I didn't expect that I would make it.
Whenever I think about that day, it's all a blur. Everything happened so quickly. Me going out to guy groceries, the speeding truck, it's collision with my bike and then even before I could comprehend what had happened I was laying on a hospital bed. Doctors and nurses were rushing here and there , trying to treat me. I so wanted to get up and tell everyone that I am fine, but I just couldn't.
Everyone must be waiting outside for the doctor to go outside and give them some news. I just hope that it's a good news. The people standing outside and waiting for me to be all right is the only family that I have. Aaron must be going crazy and must be overthinking right now. Obviously on seeing your best friend on the death bed trying to fight for his life anybody would react in the same way. Lysandra must be going crazy and must be blaming herself for sending me to the grocery store. Everybody is in so much of pain because of me. I just hope that it ends quickly. I don't want people to be in pain.
When Aaron and Lysandra came inside to talk to me, my heart was aching by seeing them in so much pain. What did I do to deserve such nice friend in my life.
I so badly wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't get myself to do it. When Aaron came inside I wanted to hug him and tell him that I am fine. He is the one person who has always been there for me irrespective of everything. Seeing him in pain was so miserable.
When Lysandra came in she was sobbing. Oh god, how I wished I could wipe away her tears. She just took my hand and sat there for some time. Then when she started talking, there is no going back. She started rambling. How much I missed it. I was just hearing to what she was saying but I was unable to respond. I have never felt so helpless in my entire life. After so much of persuasion on my part, my body listened to me and I could open my eyes, talk and then I finally woke up.
The first thing that I saw when I was opening my eyes was Lysandra walking towards the door trying to hide her tears. That's when I called her.
The look on her face when I called her was priceless. She quickly launched herself on me.
Ouch. My hand.
After I talked to her, everyone came inside. It was so good to see that all of them were there for me. Skye, Stacey, Meagan, Vanessa, Kady, Lysandra,Ferdinand, Drake, Austin, Jacob and Aaron. Everyone of them were there for me.
My life was at stake in an instance. Everything was blur. I didn't expect I would make it.
It's like magic. Magic is all around you just have to believe it.
LYSANDRA AELIN KNIGHT P.O.V
Everything's perfect. Flynn will be discharged tomorrow in the morning. He will be coming to stay in my house. When you are used to be around certain people you get used to them. Once these people aren't around us we start missing them. I'm used to Flynn always being around and helping me out in the house. Going to that place without him in the past few days was weird. I'm happy that finally he will be discharged tomorrow.
**************
Finally we shifted Flynn from the hospital to my house. Aaron and Drake were there throughout to help me out.
Flynn feels better I guess when he is with his friends.
Pushing away all the thoughts in my head I went to the kitchen to prepare some soup.
I was so lost in my thoughts and in preparing the soup that I didn't notice Stacey and Skye knocking the door. They might have simply picked up the extra key outside and opened the door.
"Lysandra, I missed you so much" Stacey said in a squeaky voice and wrapped her arms around my waist, planting a kiss on my cheek.
"I didn't know you were into girls cupcake" Drake said walking down the stairs.
Skye and I started laughing uncontrollably, catching out stomachs.
Stacey's creeks were red with embarrassment.
"Oh you don't know anything. She once got a proposal from a girl in our class and poor girl Stacey didn't know what to do. I think she-" Skye stopped mid sentence and walked upto the kitchen counter to stir the soup.
That was weird. That's when I saw Aaron walk down the stairs. This the reason why she stopped talking. Great. But why? I have to find out.
There's been a lot going on these days in all of our lives. We need a girls night out to talk about everything that happened in our lives so far. We need updates.
"Ohh really. Who is that girl Cupcake?" Drake asked looking at Stacey.
"It was one time. Can we just forget about it. Please" she pleaded.
"Only on one condition. You will have to go with me to the fair tomorrow, Cupcake" Drake said.
Is he asking her on a date in front of us. Oh my god.
"Okay. I'll go" Stacey said looking at Drake.
"It's a date" he told Stacey and sat on the dining table.
"Lysandra, we need to check upon Flynn" Skye said looking at me.
"No. It's fine. He is sleeping" Aaron said.
Skye just ignored him and said "We need to go through his reports" winking at me.
Oh. I understood.
"Yeah. I totally forgot. Let's go upstairs" I told her, walking towards her.
"Aaron can also help us with the reports. Right Aaron?" she asked him, shooting a warning face at him.
"Yeah" he said and with that all the three of us walked upstairs.
"We don't have to check any reports right. Why are we here?" Aaron asked.
"To give Drake and Stacey some space" Skye said, gritting her teeth.
He just looked at Skye and sat on the bed.
DRAKE SMITH P.O.V
I finally manned up and asked her on a date. She is very shy and is still blushing. She looks like a red tomato. Her cheeks are that red.
She was wearing a denim shorts and a white crop top. Her outfit suits her body structure perfectly.