Chapter 2 - Shopping

Stacey Rogers POV
The girl gang had gone to get the schedule from the reception. Luckily me , Skye and Kady were in the same class. Lysandra and Meagan were in the same class while Vanessa was left alone. But we all had few classes in common. So yeah! It's fine!!
We entered our class and you must see how Skye's face lit up. Sorry I forgot to mention Julius. Julius Roberts. My best friend's crush. She is been crushing on him forever now. Okay! Almost half of my friends have a crush. I was wondering why I couldn't like anyone. Ahhhh!!!!!!
'Skye! I'll be back in a minute'i shouted and ran out of the class. When I was walking in the corridor I was day dreaming or either thinking about my ideal boyfriend when I bumped into a guy. The next thing that happened was something unexpected. He was carrying books in his hand and when we collided he dropped them on me. Fuck.
'I am so sorry, Miss' he apologised and gave me a hand to get up. I took it and  got up. Oh my gosh!!! He is cute! He is got an amazing physique!!
'Thanks' I said. He gave me a smile. I felt like my world was crashing down right now looking at this smile. I realised that I was blushing already. I just couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. His blue eyes and that childish look in them. Oh my god!! Shut.!!! No!!! What am I thinking! Calm down . Don't think anything.
Then I walked back to class.
Skye Moore POV
'Why is she taking so long to come Skye' Kady asked.
Then we saw Stacey enter the class all red in the cheeks.
We both were surprised as she silently walked past us without acknowledging us and went and sat in her place. Then walked a guy in the class. More than half of the girls were checking out on him. He was actually kinda hot. Hey I am not cheating on my crush okay. I guess we are allowed to check out sometime.
Mrs. Rivers our English teacher entered the class and introduced him to the class saying 'Class this is Drake Smith, their family just shifted from New Jersey to Florida'
Then we had our class and when the class was over we saw Stacey rush out of the class. I thought she was going to the washroom. But no . She wasn't there. Then when we all walked to the cafeteria we found her there. We walked up to her and Meagan asked 'Stacey you just scared the shit out of us. Where were you? What happened?'
Stacey gave us a look like she was dead.
I got so scared. 'Omg!! What happened Stacey' I asked worried.
Then she narrated the whole story and we all started laughing. 'It's not funny you asses. It's embarrassing 'she said.
'Skye also what's his name? 'she asked me.
'Umm wait, his name was Derek, no no, Daren, no , Dearan....oh shit I forgot Stacey' I said while I laughed uncontrollably. She rolled her eyes at us. 'Okay , sorry .... his name is Drake Smith' Vanessa gave in.
Vanessa Wood POV
'Okay guys enough of pulling her leg'I said laughing. Then slowly everyone stopped laughing and we went and grabbed some food.
'Guys are we going shopping today 'Lysie asked. 'Oh yeah. It's better if we go today, coz it's just after two days' Skye said. So we all agreed and decided to hit upon the mall to see if we find something interesting.