Chapter 17- girls time ruined????

Kady Walkers P.O.V

Today is Friday and we decided that we will go to a club today. We wanted to get our minds off from school, life and family.
We in the sense girls. The girl gang.
There is like an another hour for myself before the girls come to pick me up.
...........
I finally got up and went upstairs to get dressed. I just can't find anything to wear. That's when I found this beautiful dress. It was a red colour off the shoulder dress which came up till my knees.

I applied little makeup

I applied little makeup. I didn't do much with the makeup because I wanted a natural look. I paired my dress with golden colour heels.
I was satisfied with my attire.
I was going to take my bag when my phone buzzed. It was a message from Stacey.
Come down. We're here.
I quickly took my bag and ran downstairs. I locked my front door and walked up to the car.
'What takes you so much of time to get ready?' Stacey shouted at me.
'I'm sorry. I was being lazy' I told her.
'Now quickly get in the car we will be late' she said.
I quickly went and sat in the front seat.
'Hello guys'  I said to all of them.
Everyone were there in the car.
Stacey,Skye,Lysandra,Meagan and Vanessa.
When Stacey started driving 'How is Drake?' I asked her.
'Yeah he is good' she said and her cheeks were almost red like a tomato.
'Ohoooo.....Drake and Stacey sitting on a tree and kissing.....' Meagan started singing.
'Ohhh please shut up' Stacey yelled.
'Fiesty much' Skye said.
'By the way how is Ferdinand?'Lysandra asked me.
Ohhhh goodddddd. Why me?
'Yeah he is good' I said.
'Yeah....he must be good right because he is seeing you daily right' Vanessa said teasingly.
'Ohh please guys just leave us alone' Stacey groaned.
'Speak for yourself bitch' Skye said.
'Whatever bitch' Stacey said.
After few minutes we finally reached the club.
All of us got down from the car and that's when I saw how beautiful everybody were looking.
Lysandra was wearing a sleeveless golden colour dress which had feather cuts down.

Stacey was wearing a full sleeved dress which came up till her knees. It was a black dress which looked like a sweater on the upper part.