My Heart | Kopa x Lioness!Reader

You sat alone by the waterhole in your thoughts. You weren't always alone there, you were always with Kopa. Kopa was the prince of the Pridelands, Simba's first born son and your best friend. The two of you did mostly everything together. You were never apart. Inseparable. Vitani was close friend of the both of you as well.

But you and Kopa were closer than she and he was. You fell head over heels of the young prince of course. The day of his death was heartbreaking for you. Your best friend was dead and gone forever. Or so you thought. You shook your head out you thoughts as you saw Kiara rushing towards you.

"Kiara?" You questioned tilting your head to the side. "(Y/N)! There you are! We have a little situation. We need help." Kiara said. "Okay? What is it?" You asked still confused. "There's no time to explain. Just come on." Kiara said. "Okay?" You said as you followed Kiara. You looked in the front of you as you saw Kovu with another male lion that looked familiar to you.

"Kovu! What's going on?" You asked as you came up behind Simba, Nala, Kion and many other lioness of Priderock. "A trespasser!" Kovu growled. You moved around your pride to get a better look on what's happening. The male lion who was growling at Kovu seemed to hear you as you shifted your paws on the grass nervously in front of you. And shifted his eyes towards you, you noticed one of his eyes were blind and he had many scars on his face and shoulder.

Kovu noticed and moved in front of his view and growled. "Who are you and what are you doing in the Pridelands?" The other male lion stood up straight and said. "My name is Kopa and this land is my home." Your eyes widened at he said what his was. "Kopa?" You said. The male lion did have similar looks to Kopa. But Kopa was dead.

"It's good to see you again, (Y/N)." He said looked towards you. "Kopa! It is you!" You said pushing passed Kovu and tackling your long lost love to the ground. After that Kopa was greeted by his mother, his father, his sister, Kiara and introduced to Kovu and Kion. The pride left the two of you alone to talk to one and other.

"I missed you, Kopa. Why did you leave the Pridelands?" You asked. "Because, I didn't feel like it was my home anymore. Now that I've come back it feels like home again." Kopa said with a chuckle. You smiled slightly to yourself and nodded. "I see."

"But you, (Y/N). You make the Pridelands feel like home again, you know why?" Kopa asked you.

You shook head. "No." You said. "Because it makes me realize how much I love you." You smiled to yourself. You've been waiting too long to hear those words. "I love you, Kopa." You said to him.

My Heart, My Love, My Kopa.
•===•••===••===•••===•••===••==•••=
Another Oneshot down. Didn't procrastinate on this one.

Next:Simba X Hyena!Reader
Words:522