Before The Scar | Pt.2

*One year later*
As teenagers, you and Taka always got into trouble by pulling pranks on Mufasa. You like Mufasa just as much as Taka but, Taka has something that Mufasa didn't. You never really knew what but you just had a feeling. Taka was on top of a rock, it was always your meeting place.

He was waiting for you to come back from your practice hunt. His eyes found you as a smile spread across his face but then it went away as quickly as it came as he saw the sad expression written on your face. Taka hopped down from the rock to meet you halfway. "(Y/N)? What's the matter? How was the hunt?" He asked. You walked right passed him saying. "It sucked."

You slumped on top of the rock as Taka frowned and made his way towards you. "How so?" He asked. "I don't know, I guess. I'm not good at hunting." You said. "Hey, you'll get better at it, you'll see." Taka said with smile. You smiled weakly at him, chuckling slightly. "You always know what to say, Taka. I'm going to miss that." You said.

Taka ears perked at your words. "What does that mean?" He asked. You sighed. "So, Muffy never told you." You said. "Told me what, (Y/N)? Told me what?" Taka asked frantically. "I'm leaving the Pridelands with my family." You said with sad eyes looking at him. "What?!" Taka said. You looked away from him.

"Why, (Y/N), Why," Taka asked. "Did my father have something to do with this?" He growled. "W-What?! No, of course not. My father just wants his own territory away from the Pridelands to rule his own kingdom. I'm actually...I'm actually really excited." You said. Taka frowned and looked way from you scoffing. "What's so great about it anyway?" He asked.

"Don't be like that Taka. I'd be a princess of my own kingdom. That would be amazing." You said. Taka rolled his eyes staying silent. "I hope me meet again." You said, licking his cheek. He looked to you as you disappeared into the grass. 'I hope we meet again too...(Y/N).'