Good Morning, Princess~ | Cub!Kiara x Male!Cub!Reader

Kiara was laying peacefully asleep in the den as her best friend, (Y/n) sat in front her, smiling mischievously at the sleeping princess

Kiara was laying peacefully asleep in the den as her best friend, (Y/n) sat in front her, smiling mischievously at the sleeping princess. He's tail flicking from a side to side as he slouched his shoulders a little, snickering. (Y/n) playfully growled as he got into a pouncing stance.

He pounced, placing his paws on Kiara's head. He giggled as she pushed him off opening her eyes. (Y/n) giggled. "Good morning, Princess." He purred at her. Kiara rolled her eyes in disgust. She growled. "You such a jerk, (Y/n)!" She yelled at him. (Y/n) chuckled, smirking playfully.

"Whatever." He said. He walked over to the entrance of the den. "Come on, I thought we were going to go exploring." He added. Kiara pouted slightly. "Not until you apologize." She said. "Sorry, no can do." (Y/n) said smiling. "And why not?" Kiara whined at him.

He chuckled as he ignored what she said. "(Y/n)? Are you listening to me?" Kiara asked. "Sorry, I wasn't listening. Did you say something, Princess?" He asked. Kiara sighed. "I'm not just a princess, you know. That's just only half of who I am." She said. (Y/n) widened his eyes at her.

"Yeah, and I guess your other half is being my best friend!" He said. Kiara smiled softly at him. "I guess so. Come on, let's go exploring!" She squeaked, running out of the den. "Hey, Kiara! Wait for me!" (Y/n) called after her, running after her.