|18| Love and Fate are Strange|

This was the day Lucy was going to see Natsu again. And hopefully tell him the feelings she had. It's been a long time since they communicated but she still hoped he felt the same way. Mother always said 'love finds a way.' And father always said, 'fate has a funny way of doing things.'

"We're here." Levy stopped the car in front of a small and quaint home. It was nice but over crowded with flowers and such. Lucy got out the car and walked towards the house that looked older then a century.

She inhaled and exhaled deeply. She raised her fist and knocked once. When no one answered she knocked again. She played with her ripped jeans and allowed her black shirt to flow in the wind.

The door opened and revealed an older woman with pink hair open the door with a deep frown. "What do you want?!" She spoke harshly.

Lucy flinched and brought a hand up to wave and speak But was cut off by a male's voice.

"Porlyusica. Please don't yell any more." He said as he walked towards her. Lucy's eyes widen as she recognized the voice, she didn't expect to see him so soon.

The male walked to the door and squinted when the sun glared at his eyes. His eyes widen as he saw Lucy, he was slightly shocked.

"H-hey!" She stuttered as she opened her arms. He hugged her, soon after a woman with red hair came from the house whom Lucy immediately recognized as Erza.

The male let go and allowed Lucy to hug Erza. "Erza!" She screamed. She hugged her tightly. "It's nice to see you!" She looked back at the male, "you too Gray."

Lucy inhaled feeling all the butterflies in her leave.

She looked around with a wide smile.

"So, where is Natsu?"