|17| Happy Day and Levy|

Oh happy day! One of my personal favorite sayings. When something good happens the saying 'oh happy day!' could be used. It expressed gratitude and satisfaction and optimism.

And that was all Lucy could say as she left FairyTail. "Oh happy day!" She would say over and over again. She had nothing packed because she didn't have much to begin with. But she had some money because she helped out around the building a lot after doing chores and got payed.

She used some money to go to the police station. Once they arrived close to it she jumped out and walked towards the place. She opened the door and Cana was standing there talking to the officer Max who had a broom in his hand.

"Cana!" Lucy called out excitedly. Cana turned around with a big smile and held her arms open.

"Lucy! How are you?" Cana smirked, "so how was FairyTail?"

"Horrible." Lucy answered causing Cana to frown. "Did it teach you any valuable lessons?" Cana asked hopefully. Lucy nodded.

"They taught me how to street fight."

Cana chuckled nervously, "you probably shouldn't say that in a building filled with police officers. They always go for the orphanage kids."

Lucy oohed and hugged Cana once again. As they let go she asked a question she's been rehearsing over and over again on the bus, "can you let me see the file of Natsu Dragneel?"

Cana pursed her lips with sad eyes, "I'm sorry Lucy I can't."

"Please! I don't know his number and I need to see him! He helped me during the kidnapping so he is an important person in my life!"

Cana shook her head, "I can't but I can call my cousin Levy, she mentioned you before." She pulled out her phone. "I'll tell her to pick you up."

"I forgot she said your dad was her uncle."

"She'll be on her way soon."

Lucy had to wait outside. She wouldn't stay still, she was going to see Levy again which meant she was going to see Natsu!

A car pulled up from beside her. The car rolled down and Levy leaned over as the window rolled down. "Get in Lu!"

Lucy practically jumped in. She hugged Levy and they both started rambling about their lives.

"So we are going to see Natsu?" Lucy asked after awhile of talking.

Levy nodded, "yep, I need to get Natsu to see you so he could shut up about you. He talked non-stop about the adventures and we had to keep reminding him that we knew!" Levy chuckled. "But he doesn't live very close."

Lucy shrugged "it's no problem."

Levy nodded, "This is my boyfriend's car." She giggled, "He is going to hate me but oh well. My girlfriends always come first."

Lucy giggled again and tried to calm herself down, she was ready to break down but she had to stop being a baby.

"I'm going to see Natsu again!"