Part 13

The day was spent lounging around. All I did was shower, cook Zayn lunch and watch a few movies because Zayn was busy most of the day organising things for his club tonight. Mr Styles- I mean Harry (as they both told me I needed to call him out of school) went back to his apartment with his lady friend and promised he'd be back here on time. I tried to pretend I didn't care but inside I really did.

"What am I suppose to wear?" I ask Zayn as he pulls on his black boots. He now wears a simple white shirt with a black leather jacket, along with his usual skinny black jeans. Somehow he makes even that look proper and expensive.

"Shit, I forgot you didn't bring anything more formal over." He says frowning, jumping up from the bed and opening the door. "Come with me." He smiles and I follow him.

He leads me to one of the bedrooms near his, and opens a closet full of women's clothes.

"These are just some clothes I have for my sisters. They don't live here with my mum and her fiancée, but with my Dad.. I have no idea whats in here to be completely honest. They bought these with my card when they were down here at the end of last year. They keep them here because I have a feeling Dad would never agree to them leaving the house with any of this on." He shrugs with a nervous laugh motioning at the rack of dresses.

I notice Zayn is quite a family man and I can't help but feel more attracted to him because so.

"You can wear anything. Most of it hasn't been worn. I'll meet you downstairs though, we'll have to leave in about half an hour - an hour." He grabs my ass and leaves the room, stomping down the stairs in his heavy shoes. I can faintly here him talking to someone when he hits the floor level and I assume it's Harry. My stomach flutters a bit at the thought of Sir- Harry here, and I mentally scold myself for having such a reaction.

I begin searching through the dresses hanging up, and soon realise how small they all are compared to me. From the looks of the clothing, I'm assuming I'm a lot curvier than Zayn's sisters, or atleast I have bigger breasts hips and most likely a bigger ass.

As I'm flicking through the last of the dresses I realise my confidence has definitely dropped. I came in here looking forward to going to Zayn's club tonight, hoping I could look nice enough and old enough to not make Zayn, and yes I admit, Harry too, embarrassed to be seen with me in such a classy sort of club.

By the time I'm finished looking through all of the dresses I feel so embarrassed I want to cry. The last thing I want to do is walk down there with nothing nice on and tell him none of them fit me.

But when I put my eyes to the floor in shame I notice a black dress has fallen onto the ground. The chances that it wont fit me is extremely high, but there is no point in not checking. And when I pick it up, I'm glad that I did.

The price tag is still on, so I assume it hasn't been worn. It's expensive, more expensive than anything I own. Before I can overthink it, I rip off the tag and pull the dress up for a better look.

Its a halterneck and the back is completely bare. The front is almost as bare, only having two large pieces of soft material connected to the skirt part of the dress to cover my boobs and to tie up around my neck.

I put it on, hoping it will be long enough and hoping that the two pieces of material that are suppose to cover my breasts, or atleast hold them up, will.

And when I look in the mirror my mouth almost gapes in shock. The dress makes my body look nicer than it's ever looked before, accentuating my curves in a good way. The best way. Usually I hate my body shape, but in this dress.. I almost feel comfortable for once. It's long enough at the front and back and the material and design makes me look almost the opposite of trashy; I was worried the clevage and my bare back would look innapropriate. But suprisingly it doesn't. One of the biggest problems I have with the size of my breasts are the fact It can make even the nicest of clothing look trashy in some way.