Part 16

His hands are smooth against the skin on my back, gliding slowly from my neck to my thighs. The only things I can now hear are our hot breaths heavy, and my name escaping his lips in a low gasp, a moan.

"There hasn't been a single moment that I haven't wanted this." He murmurs in my ear, his lips finding mine once more as his hands continue to explore my body.

"If you're caught.." I try to say as an overwhelming wave of guilt surges through my body.

He pulls away from me, sitting up despite the fact I can barely see him in the darkness.

"I'm a grown man Thea. I can deal with my decisions.. and I want this, I want this so much." His voice is pleading for me to be convinced by his words, but I can't help but pull away from him.

Immediately he reaches out to me and pulls me close, his plump lips brushing against my neck as he advances close to my ear.

"I have worked my entire life to be who I am today. Not a single thing has ever gotten in the way. Until now. I don't think I could resist you even if I tried. And believe me, I've tried."

I turn my body so I'm facing him on his cushioned sleeping bag, and despite the darkness, I try to study his face. His expression is warm, content. I have never seen him so serious, yet so gentle at the same time.

"I believe you." I whisper, earning a grin in return. His smile is something I would pay to witness. This man is so beautiful.

Once more, our lips are pressed together and for once I wish never to leave his presence.

***

The morning heat awakens me, my naked torso damp with sweat pushed up against Harry's chest. For a moment I lay bewildered and content, but when I realize where I am, I sit up immediately, startling Harry as I do.

"Good morning- Oh shit!" He curses, as I crawl to find my shirt. Finding it, I put it on and give Harry an apologetic glance.

"I fell asleep." I say when I'm fully clothed, wondering whether or not anyone else will be up.

"Whats the time?" I ask just as Harry pulls his watch from beside him.

"Its five. I doubt anyone will be up Thea, just be careful." He looks worried and again guilt surges through me. His job is his life, who am I to ruin it?

I stand to unzip the tent, bending as I do so, but before I can step out, he pulls me down by my waist to his spot on the ground and kisses me, leaving me breathless when he finally lets me go.

"No more flirting with Hugo. Believe it or not, I'm an incredibly jealous man." He says with all seriousness, and I cant help but smirk in return before leaving him alone and shirtless in his tent.

...

The one night camping stay comes to an end when it begins to rain incredibly hard. We pack everything into the busses and make our way back down to the cabins, where the next two groups will be terribly disappointed that they will be unable to camp the night up the mountain.

As the rain begins to create shallow pools throughout the whole entire base, we are instructed by Harry and the other teachers that we have the choice either to stay inside our cabins or find an activity to do in the main hall.

Lydia and myself find ourselves occupied playing a game of Uno, feeling incredibly childish but extremely entertained as our many games ends after an hour and a half.

In the afternoon, the rain clears almost simultaneously, and the remaining groups travel together up the mountain to have there one night camping stay, as it is the last night we will be staying here.