Busy, Busy, Busy!

I woke up the next morning, and looked around the room and noticed that it wasn't my room, but Ace's room. I turned my entire body to my right and saw him sleeping peacefully. I took in his messy brown waves and his nice lightly tanned skin. I moved to get up slowly and not disturb Ace from his sleep. I successfully made it to his door without waking him up and opened his door and walked back into my bedroom. I looked at my clock and noticed I had woken up before my alarm would go off, by at least an hour. I tied my hair into a bun, using gel and my brush and then decided to wear my New York Giants sweatshirt and some comfy jeans. I walked out of my room and went to go brush my teeth and then have some breakfast before I went to the library to study before my classes start. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of these ramen snack things and then I grabbed a pink lemonade from the fridge.

I grabbed my backpack, full of my books and notebooks and pens and got out of the dorm and walked about 6 minutes to the library. Once I got there I went up to the third floor which was way quieter than the first floor. I took my books and notebook out and got started on studying, when my phone started to buzz. I grabbed my phone and looked down and saw that Ace had texted me: Hey where are you? I didn't see you this morning.

I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it had been about three hours since I left the dorm. I answered back: Oh hey! Good morning, I decided to go to the library and study, good luck on your law test! You're gonna ACE it! Get it?! Get it?!

He replied back: Yeah, Yeah I get it! I silently laughed to myself, trying not to make too much noise. I put my phone down on the table when I got another text: Hey are you still gonna be at the library in two hours? 

I responded back with: Nah, I won't I'll be in class in the next hour, I just came to study a bit before my classes start for the rest of the week. My monday has already started off busy, I really need to get some coffee during my break today.

Oh ok, no worries, I'll just see you back at home! Have a nice day Simon. Ace responded back.

I got back into my studying and around 11:30 A.M. I got up and left the library and headed to my first class of the day, English! English was chill, I didn't get assigned homework and I actually got some time to study for my business exam. For the rest of the day I continued going to my classes. Business, Math, Computer Applications and then Art. After all that I went back to my dorm at around 5 P.M. to get my car and drive to Checker's to get some burgers, cheese fries and some drinks to share with Ace. I came back home and took out my food and put the rest in the oven for Ace to get when he came home. I texted him to ask where he was and he said he was on his way home. 

While waiting for Ace to come home I, ate, read some manga, watched some anime and listened to some music while relaxing in my room. I heard the front door close and I opened my bedroom door and walked outside to see Ace, taking off his shoes.

"Hey." I spoke making my existence noticed.

"Oh hey, how were classes and studying?" He took off his jacket.

"It was fine, pretty boring though, how was your law test?"

"It was easy, I probably didn't even need to study, it kind of felt like a repeat of the last exam I took." I nodded and sat down on the couch as he yawned and stretched.

"I'm gonna take a shower and then come eat."

"Oh yeah, I bought Checker's if you want any."

"OOH, yeah I'm so down for Checker's!"

I picked up the remote control for the tv and decided to watch the news to catch up with current events. Ace came back from his shower and went to grab his food from the oven and sat down next to me and we just talked about our day.

After hanging out for two hours chatting, I decided to turn in for the night and get some rest, maybe even get up early and studying some more, I mean my test is on Friday, I need all the help I can get.  As I got up to head to my room after saying goodnight to Ace, asked me something.

"Oh, no lessons today?" 

"Nope, I'm exhausted and I'm sure that you're exhausted too so let's go to be we can do lessons tomorrow. We both don't have classes tomorrow."

He nodded his head and I walked into my bedroom and laid on my bed and went straight to sleep