Consequences Part 2

"Um, what now?" 

"We'll just go back to the party like nothing happened." I moved away from Ben and threw the pregnancy test out in the trash can of my bathroom.

"Ok."

We walked back into the living room and we talked and joked around with our friends. Jacob sat down next to me on the couch and passed me a glass of champagne.

"No thanks."

"Ok, are you alright, Ace mentioned that you threw up again." 

"Yeah, but I'm good now I just don't want any alcohol that could mess up my stomach." I wasn't lying I didn't feel good.

"Ok." He kissed my forehead.

The party went on for a couple more hours before everyone went home. I was left alone with Ben, Ace and Jacob, helping me clean. 

Ben pulled me aside and tried to get me to help him clean up the kitchen.

"Are you good?"

"Yep, not nauseous anymore."

"That's good." 

And we went back to cleaning. After we finished cleaning I had seen both Ben and Ace off on their way home.

"Can I stay over tonight?" Jacob came from behind and hugged me tight, kissing down my neck.

"Yeah of course." I turned around and Kissed him on the lips, no worries to think about.

The next day I woke up and felt amazing, not nauseous and no more stomach bug. I got up and did my regular activities, drinking coffee, doing yoga and cooking breakfast before going in for work.

During my lunch break, I went to go get some ginger ale to drink and also some champagne, I was in a cheerful mood.

I got back home and saw Jacob just chilling on the couch. 

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm great, sweetie." I leaned down and kissed him.

"Someone's in a great mood...What happened today?" 

"Nothing I just had a really great day." I sat down on his lap and kissed him.

He leaned back and continued to kiss me, his hands going down my back undoing my dress.

The next day my younger sister came over and hung out with me.

"Oh hey can I use your bathroom?"

"Yeah, you don't need to ask lol."

A few moments later she came back into the living room with a shocked look on her face.

"What's wrong?"

"Sis...There's a positive pregnancy test in the trash can....Are you..."

I paused the movie we were watching and got up, walking away from the couch.

"Simone! Are you pregnant?"

I turned and looked at her.

"Yeah, Yeah I am..."

She just stared at me with her mouth open. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

Flashback to two nights ago....

"Do you see what I see?"

"Yeah."

"Its two lines, two lines I mean..."