•~Adieu~•

SpeckledRain taberah and ShreyaSinha2 this one is for Y'all
I hope you guys like it!! 🎀🌹
❤@sparkleicelove

Airline PyEJ-1518, is ready for take off please fasten your seat belts, this is Captain Roohi wishing all passengers on board a pleasant flight.

Faces I saw on the first day
I never knew what each of you held,
Far across distance separated us but time brought us closer than ever more.
Unique in kind and persona I met each of you.
I met Shreya in room eleven
White and Red were the hues of the day, our first spoken word and we began our day.
Journalism was next line where I bumped into Rajana, in row twenty four and seats A and B we had a chat with a cup coffee with our spree of paraphernalia.
Christina came by, like a butterfly with wings of BTS that caught our eyes amistd darkness of our auditorium.

June 2015-2016
We sat together, as we travelled
We ate together made efforts to understand each other
As we exchanged our phone numbers,
Assignments gave us insight of our temperament from opinions emerged ripples and tides led to a formation of subconsicous distance.
We grew, we fell, explored,  Buddies as we studied, and by year one we created out virtual group.

2016 -2017
Closer we came stronger we became, 
We knew in and out our strengths and weaknesses
And tints of korean stars.
We became the best as wings of time went by, we blossomed each season like a budding flower,
We were a four leaf clover as
Turbulence's came along,  we held on and found peace in the eye of the Strom.
Conversations grew each day, from academics, to evening talks
With spice of jokes and  weirdness to graceful acceptance we became the fabulous four, as Mia, Anya, Eliana and Lisa fell in love with fiction perfect fantasies while Turning Tables broke the record.

2017-2018
Sage Magistrate and Scholar with laughter poping PJ's manager
Joint our club.
Bewitiching Turkish dramas kept us in tears of joy and sadness with Aşk Laftan Anlamaz and Kara Sevda, as we fangirled for an entire month.
Dramatic were those bolly Ethnic days till watching horror flicks in the resource centre.
College trip was dear as we had our first Sleep over, from getting drenched in torrent shower.  Farewell and Graduation, three years of our life came to an end as was the last time together,  time to say goodbye with broken hearts and sorrowful tears  memories to take back as we part our ways to start a new chapter.

An unknown environment vast as ocean, we meet new people, and face adjustment problems with a steady pace we make new friends. The Rat race of life, we are attracted towards the magnet of future to achieve our dream, may lose touch of each other  restraint, moving ahead as time never stops But, as we grow older we look back to the creation of moments and melodies which forever keep us alive together.

Annyeonghi gaseyo from captain Roohi, I wish all of you bright future and the best in life thank you for flying with Airline PyEJ-1518.