Chapter 1

*WARNING THERE MIGHT BE SPELLING MISTAKES*

Dana Choy- 16 years old has brown long hair and green eyes. Has nine bullies that bulled her since 7th grade.

Dana's P.o.v.

*beep beep beep* I heard my alarm clock I slowly woke up it was a Friday. I checked my phone no missed calls or new messages like usual. I put my phone down and

decided to get ready for the day.

I got up and went to my bathroom and took a quick shower once I got out I got dress.

My outfit:

-high waisted jeans

-A red T-shirt that said 'food is my bae' on it

-Black vans

I went back in the bathroom and did my make up. I put on some eyeliner and mascara. Cause I ain't no girl that wears a lot of make up That looks like a clown.

After I did that I put my hair in a high ponytail and run down the stairs. I grabbed an apple and got in my moms car.

After my mom dropped me off at school I ran to my locker. I guess I wasn't fast enough because Lucky me (note the sarcasm) my bullies were waiting for at my own locker.

Let me introduce you to them-

Cameron Dallas- 17 years old (I know he's 19 just go with it )has dark brown hair with brown eyes. Is the leader of her bullies and is the strongest.

Taylor Caniff- 17 years old (ya I know he is 18) has light brown hair and brown eyes and where is bandannas a lot. Is the second strongest of the group.

Nash Grier- 16 years old has dark brown hair and blue eyes that you can get lost in them. Is the third strongest of the group.

Matthew Espinosa (or you can call him your dinosaur) - 17 years old had dark brown hair with light brown eyes.

Jack Johnson- 16 years old has dirty blond hair with blue eyes.

Jack Gilinsky- 16 years old has brown short hair with dark brown eyes.

Shawn Mendas- 16 years old has light brown hair with blackish brownish eyes. Is the youngest out of all the bullies.

Carter Reynolds- 17 years old has black hair and black guys (CARTER DONT DO THAT).

Aaron Carpenter- 16 years old has black hair with dark brown eyes.

When I went to my locker I quickly opened it and tried to grab my books. But what my luck once I opened up my locker it instantly slammed back shut......

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey there this is my first fanfic if you hate your a** is going to get blocked. 😊😂