I sat on a stool, as I thought about that guy.

I was hesitant to confront him. He rejected my friendship months ago, and since then I held a grudge towards him.

I don't know if he'll accept it this time.

Eagleator- he's not an easy opponent.

"What am I thinking?!?" I asked myself. "I failed the last time I confronted him. I'll definitely fail this time as well!"

I gave myself a slap in the face. I was foolish to say such negative words.

"When should I meet him, anyway..." I thought. "I wasn't ready yet..."

I gave myself another slap in the face. It's never a wise act to procrastinate.

"I am Hawkodile! I should be brave and strong like what Dr. Fox wants me to be!" I encouraged myself. "I should confront him. Not later, NOW."

I stood up straight with confidence as I flew towards the dojo.

It took me about 45 minutes to get to the Action Forest- for it's quite far away from my treehouse. I searched for Eagleator once I landed.

"Eagleator!" I called him. "Are you there? It's me, your bro!"

I waited for a while. He hasn't shown up.

"Strange." I mumbled to myself. "Usually, he'd just show up and punch me in the fa-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence, as I felt a huge blow on my face.

"Hawkodile! We meet again."

It's Eagleator.

"Bro..." I whimpered. "You're here-"

"I can't believe you're foolish enough to show up here and lose, Hawkodile!" Eagleator taunted. "Well I've told you before, I'll never rest until those sweet shades are mine!"

"Eagleator..." I spoke.

"What is it?" He asked impatiently.

"This- this is the reason I came here." I replied.

Eaglelator could not believe his ears (well, if he had ears LOL). Did he just say he wanted to give me his shades? He may be thinking.

"I think I have some problems with my hearing- did you just say you wanted to give me your shades?" He asked me in disbelief.

Yup, I knew it.

"Yeah." I replied. "You don't believe me?"

"Yeah- I mean- no, I believe you. It's just- you really wanna give them up so easily...?" He asked me. "You'd- you'd never do that, right...?"

"Oh, so you don't want them?"

"No- I mean- OF COURSE I WANT THEM, YOU FOOL!" He yelled. "It's just- why would ya' do this? I mean- you always thought you deserved those shades. You wouldn't- like...give them to me like this- OH, I SEE, you have a PLAN, don't you, Hawkodile?"

"No no no...of course not-" I replied. "Well, let me get this over with- Eagleator, I have to admit, that I kinda... secretly admired you... You're just so tough and hardcore, Eagleator. No one- not even me, would be as cool as you are! I have my word."

Eagleator gasped in disbelief.

"Why? This is disgusting..." he asked.

"Disgusting, I hear?" I replied. "So you have quite some insecurities about yourself, didn't you?"

"No- I mean, yeah... a little..."

"Why the insecurity?" I asked him. "I thought you were always overconfident and arrogant- you're the HOTHEAD, aren't you?"

"Yes I am, Hawkodile." He replied. "But, well..."

"Well...what?"

"Umm... well... Hawkodile, let me get this straight with you as well."

"Okay...?"

"I- I kinda admire you too..."

"Wha-"

Eagleator dared not look at me in the eyes. He looked very nervous. This might be one of the first times I'd ever see his soft side.

"Well, Hawkodile, it's just- I'll never be as cool and awesome as you. Well, sensei Falcomodo did say I was a great fighter- but I have to admit, he was right all along. These shades...they'd better belong to you."

I gasped. Did Eagleator-

"Oh, well, right now you might be thinking- oh my gosh, did Eagleator just say that to my face?!? He'd NEVER say something like that!"

I smiled. That's exactly what I was going to say.

"But yeah, that's what I just said. Well, I have been thinking about my last encounter with ya', and I deeply regretted what I said about you. I was furious! Why would sensei Falcomodo think you were BETTER than me?!? I was WAY cooler than you! I felt mistreated, and I lost my temper... I- I am sorry, Hawkodile. Judging by everything I've done to you for the past few years, you are more worthy of wearing those shades..."

"Eagleator..." I said. "You...you are actually worthy as well."

"But why?" He asked.

"You were furious about me earning these sweet shades, and you trained so hard, so that one day, you'll finally win and get these shades to yourself. You were desperate to prove yourself worthy, and your training kinda paid off. That blow in my face you gave me- it hurts very bad, Eagleator, really."

Eagleator chuckled a little.

"You okay, Hawkodile?" He asked.

"I'm okay, don't worry..." I replied. "Oh yeah, what was I thinking- Here you go, Eagleator, take my shades."

I took them off as Eagleator gasped in shock.

"Hawkodile, you don't have to-"

"Hawkodile, stop it, this instance!"

"Huh? SENSEI?!?"