Thrilled, I headed home immediately to open the letter. On the way, I kept thinking about it and squealing internally. I've waited for tooooooo long for this moment to come.

I stepped inside my treehouse as I went looking for the letter. I was too impatient to open it.

To my horror, I couldn't find it ANYWHERE.

I tried hard not to panic as I searched for it. I looked up and I looked down, but I found NOTHING.

"Oh, this is hopeless..." I sighed. "How could I be so careless!"

I got mad and punched the floor. Suddenly, I saw something white near my couch. Curiously, I walked towards it and squealed with happiness.

I've finally found the letter- after TWO long hours! It was behind my couch, kept secure under my Pet Pet all along! How dumb I am!

I took and opened it gently- for I didn't wanna damage the sticker on the envelope. Inside the letter is a folded pink coloured paper. I opened it and boy IT'S SO LONG!

How am I gonna finish it? I thought to myself.

I shook my head and started reading it anyways.

The words are neatly written, and I'm pretty sure it's my Fox Girl's writing.

I read it in my head, closely and patiently.

*************************************
Dear Hawkodile,
     If you are reading this, that means the two of us are together, and you and Eagleator have buried the hatchet and became bros once again.

     By now, you may be thinking, oh geez, how did you know about this?!? Well, I did not build that machine for nothing, yah?

     Well, I have been curious about how nervous and insecure you were when you're around me. So, I invented a machine that allows me to read your mind, and see if I could help. Sure, you tried hard not to think about your crush on me. But, my machine is also able to detect long-term memories, like your crush on me. I was quite shocked, but at the same time, I was glad, for I too have a secret I should've told you for a long time...

      Hawkodile, you're a great person, and a great friend to me. You're also strong, cool, handsome... you're like- just... soooooooo perfect~ probably too perfect, heh heh... You have such a big heart, and you're always there when we need you. I could never deserve a better friend... And now, I'm just so, very grateful, for I get to be with you... Hawkodile, I was too shy to tell you, that I too have a crush on you...

      Ever since we first met, I've had strong feelings for you. You may not believe it, but it's true. I tried very hard to hide it from you, and I never knew you would love a nerd scientist like me. You really are an unpredictable person, Hawkodile- full of surprises! And I have to admit, you're pretty cute when you smile~

     Well, I guess it's time to end the letter. But, before that, I've gotta tell you, I love that song you wrote for me... Now it became my new ringtone! Thanks, Hawkodile! Oh, before I forget- I bought a little gift for you. It'll be sent to your place days after I wrote this letter. I hope ya' like it.

     Overall, I hope you enjoy your changed life and be happy always. Love you, dear!

                               Your beloved Fox Girl,
                                 Dr. Vixana Curie Fox

*************************************

I put the letter back in the envelope and held it tight. I felt tears rolling down my feathered face as I gently sealed back the envelope.

I couldn't hold in my feelings any longer. I cried. I cried unstoppable tears. I literally broke down. This is one of the sweetest things my darling Fox Girl has ever done to me.

Suddenly, I stopped crying, as I heard a call from outside.

"Uh, hello? Is this the home of... Mr. ... Roger... Fethry Crocker?"

It was the delivery man.

"Yeah, I am." I called back, wiping away my tears as I approached him.

"Please sign here." He continued.

I took out a pen and signed my name on the sheet of paper he handed me as I bid him goodbye. I held the present with care as I sat down and opened it.

To my surprise and slight embarrassment, it was a nightlight. It seems that Dr. Fox had known about my fear of sleeping without a nightlight on. How ashamed I am!

I looked at the nightlight as I smiled. On its surface, there is a hand-drawn picture of me and my darling Fox Girl. We were smiling happily and enjoying ourselves in the picture.

I stared at the nightlight and cried once more. Why do I deserve such a sweet girl like her...

Dr. Fox, my darling Fox Girl, I solemnly swear, that I'll love you with all of my heart. And no matter what happens, I'll always be by your side and protect you.

I love you, Dr. Fox. You'll forever be my darling Fox Girl...

The End-
WAIT, don't leave- there's an extra chapter!