"Okay then, Hawkodile. You can do this!" I took a deep breath as I said.

I wasn't really ready for this. In fact, I was pretty scared. I tried desperately to calm myself down, or my feelings might crush me out of existence.

Argh! How'd Master Frown even get this confessing thing right anyway?!?

Oh yeah, he did say it was an accident, so...

But come on! He got his girl in the end, and I still don't know if I'll get mine!

Okay, calm down, Hawkodile, and think think think...

"Umm, is this your treehouse, Hawk Dude? Hawk Dude???"

Oh fluttering feathers, who could that be?!? I haven't even started practising! Why does everybody come at the wrong place, and at the wrong time today!

Frustrated and impatient, I walked towards the near end of my treehouse, and saw an unusual guest, standing below there and waving at me with a friendly smile on his face.

"Brock?!?" I called him. "What are you doing here?!?"

"Oh, so this really is your real home!" Brock exclaimed. "It's so cool! I always thought you lived in the castle. Oh yeah, hello up there! Sorry for interrupting you, I was just passing by."

"Hi." I replied. "Well I thought you came here not long ago."

"I thought this was your old home and that you were looking for something. Well, guess I was wrong." Brock replied with a sigh.

"You...wanna come in, buddy?" I asked him, after taking another deep breath to calm myself down.

"Oh sure!" he replied as he climbed up the stairs.

As soon as he reached the top, he gawked at the sight of my treehouse.

"Woah, dude! There're so many cool stuff here! Swords, shurikens, axes, booby traps...everything!" Brock exclaimed.

"Thanks, bro." I replied. "This is where I train now."

"Oh cool!" Brock exclaimed once more. "Ooh! And is that a plushie of Dr. Fox?"

I was severely shook as I turned around and saw my plushie of my darling Fox Girl, sitting on my couch and staring at Brock and I with her big ol' eyes.

I...forgot to put it back in my bedroom.

"Oh it's nothing!" I said hastily as I went and hid the chubby plush toy behind my back.

"Aww, that's cute, Hawkodile..." said Brock. "I never knew you have a fascination for soft toys! I have a stuffed gameboy at my apartment, and Master Frown even owns a stuffed Unikitty! Shhh! Don't tell him I told you!"

"I won't." I replied with an o.k. sign.

"Thanks." said Brock. "Well, Master Frown has been keeping that toy on his bed before he even, well, accidentally confessed to Unikitty that he's got a crush on her. Say, do you have a crush on Dr. Fox? Just asking..."

I sighed. I couldn't keep this a secret anymore.

"Well, technically...yeah." I replied with a sigh.

"Oh sweet!" he replied joyfully. "Don't worry, Hawkodile, I won't tell anyone about this!"

"Good, thanks bro." I thanked him.

"Or would you...?" came a sudden voice from behind.

"MASTER FROWN?!?"