Chapter 6; Please?

There's a trailer for the story! (: 

---

Avi

All that day was, was lounging around in our hotel rooms and sleeping. I recovered from the lost sleep. Other than that, we got our itinerary for the next few days and I must've read over it a few hundred times trying to get my mind to focus, although I couldn't.

I'm in the shower, finishing up with shampooing, when there is a knock on the bathroom door. My eyes are shut tight and I'm running my hands through my hair to get the suds out.

"Yeah!?" I shout from the shower, my voice bounces off the walls and echoes.

"It's Kevin." He shouts back. "I'll be down in the lobby, the wifi sucks up here. I'll be waiting for you and the rest down there!"

"Okay!" I say back, getting some soap into my mouth. I spit it out and groan, finishing up my shower. I stand under the water for a few more minutes, letting the heat nearly burn into my skin. Hot showers always calm me, but it doesn't clear my mind of Kirstie. How I should feel, how should I act. I avoided her all day.

As I'm drying myself up, I wrap a towel around my waist and I walk outside. I freeze, seeing Kirstie standing there, all dressed up.

A black dress that is very snug on her body, and very high red heels. Her makeup is done, although she doesn't need it, and her face beams a bright red.

We stand there in an awkward silence.

She rubs the back of her neck. "Sorry, I thought Scott was in here." I shake my head. "C-Could you zip up my dress?" she turns around and her back is exposed except for the thin line of her bra stretched around her back.

Hesitantly, I reach for the zipper and hold her hip to carry some momentum as I'm pulling it up all the way to the nape of her neck. My hands pull away and I stand there, breathless in her beauty.

"Kirstie-"

"Hey, are you guys- Oh." Scott says, halfway in the door. He looks at me and smiles a bit before walking out.

"I'll meet you downstairs." Kirstie murmurs, before rushing out of the room with her heels clicking along.

When she's out the door I stand there, love struck completely. I get dressed and the same image of my lips on hers is on my mind. Embedded. I tuck in my white dress shirt into my jeans and fix the collar. I slip into my shoes and my hair really messy. But I could care less. I will be in a club where the lights are all off and the only thing you can see from the crazy strobe lights are people dancing on each other like wild sex crazed animals.

I shove my phone in my pocket along with my wallet. My heart beats like crazy after I lock the door and take the elevator down. My hands are sweaty and clammy, I hate it. The door of the elevator dings and I step out into the lobby where they are all standing. Kirstie avoids any eye contact with me. I look away, ashamed.

We all get in the car together and Scott is driving. I sit in the passenger seat while the others are in the back. The radio is on full blast and I look out the window, traffic is crazy in Vegas. Mitch and Kirstie are singing happily along with Scott doing their usual harmonies. Kevin adds along a beat with all of his utter talent and I just stare out window, quietly.

"Avi!" Mitch calls after me. "Where's your bass line? You always do a bass line!" I don't turn around because I have no courage to look at how gorgeous and perfect Kirstie is. I'd probably just break down in front of everyone and no one likes that kind of Avi around them.