Chapter 11

Sky slept in the next morning, he skipped first period. He went down to eat breakfast; he prepared some cereals and orange juice. His phone vibrated, he took out a spoon before checking his phone, Hi! I cn't find u dis morning. R u ok? The message came from Andi. Sky felt a little flushed, Andi was looking for him. He set down the spoon before typing in a reply, Hey. sorry I slept in. i'll c u in art class.

He shoved a mouthful of cereals, staring out the window, lost in his thoughts. A vibration on the table brought him back, no. i'm on my way 2 u. we jst need 2 wrk on the proj. c u in a few.

The message made him eat faster, clean the dishes and head for a shower. Before hopping in the shower, he sent Andi a message, i left the door open 4 u. come right in.

Andi got to Sky's house five minutes after receiving the message. She stepped out of the car and walked to the front door. She walked in, closed the door behind her and called out, "Sky?" There were shuffling sounds upstairs until someone replied, "up here!"

She was walking up the stairs; he put on some jeans and grabbed the towel to dry his hair. Andi appeared in the doorway, he faced her, "Hi." he greeted.

She eyed him from head to toe, he was shirtless and his body was glistening. She blushed and looked away.

Sky approached her by the door, "So? What's the plan?" he asked with a smile.

Andi stumbled backwards, "Mind putting a shirt?" she said, a little high pitched. Sky  threw his towel on the bed and walked towards his drawer to get a gray shirt.

"All better now?" he teased.

Andi stepped inside the room, "Nice bedroom" she complimented.

"Thanks" he replied, looking around, "it's cozy enough. Where are we going today?"

She walked towards a sketchbook, it was an unfinished drawing of a girl. Her hair is covering her entire face but one of her eyes were drawn so precise, it seems like she was staring at you. She picked it up and turned the page, before she can even examine the pad, Sky snatched it.

"Sorry, it's a little private" he apologized.

Andi nodded and smiled, she wasn't offended. "Let's go! I'm driving us today" she said.

Sky let out a breath, relieved she wasn't sensitive. He smiled and grabbed his book bag. He took the camera from the side table and turned to Andi, "Come on then!" he urged.

They walked to Andi's car, "I love to read" she said out of the blue. Sky was startled as he got into the passenger seat, "Really? So we're going to a bookshop?" he guessed.

"You'll see" Andi said and drove away. She pulled in on a driveway of OTH cafe and motioned for Sky to follow.

"You can leave your things, except the camera though" she said. Sky put the strap and pulled it over his arm, allowing the camera to drape on his shoulder. They walked inside, "I thought a bookshop?" he asked.

"I know but I need to cover a shift today" she replied.

"You own this right?" he asked.

Andi smiled at the girl serving a table, "Yeah but I got into trouble for something last month. Dad wanted me to work here for 1 month, and this is my last day" she explained plainly.

"You can sit there, I'll get you a drink" she asked, pointing to the menu board behind her.

He pulled out his camera to take a picture of Andi putting on her apron, "A mocha frapp will do" he answered. She grabbed a pitcher as Sky walked towards the couch in the corner.