Chapter 2

Sky couldn't stop thinking about his knew knowledge about Andi. He now came to the conlusion that the emotion on Andi's face, the one he mistaken as serene was actually pain and guilt. 

His next class will be Art, finally he'll be able to express himself better. To his surprise, Andi was again in the same class as his but instead of picking a stool next to hers, he picked the one in the corner in the back. 

He spent the entire school year juggling his family, social life and academics, also his secret crush to Andi. 

Days and months passed, they walk pass each other in the corridors, stay in the same classes, but his existence is unknown to the girl of his dreams. 

SENIOR YEAR

On the first day of their senior year, he met up with Seth and Kyle in On The House Cafe for a frapp. 

They high fived each other, "Hey man! How was summer? You still stalking Andi?" Kyle teased.

Sky glared at his friend, "Could you be any louder? Have you forgotten they own this? She might be around here somewhere."

Kyle shook his head and gave out a little laugh before replying, "Seriously? You're worried someone might hear you? You spent half of your junior year painting her secretly in art class."

Sky was shocked, indeed it is true but he didn't think Kyle or anyone except their teacher would know about this. Seth handed Sky his order and started walking, "Dude. Don't act so surprised. We've been friends over for a year now, you can't hide anything from us now. You're just lucky she doesn't take any suitors because you'd be first on the list."

The three went out the cafe and settled in Kyle's ride. They arrived in school just in time to catch up with their other friends. As usual, Sky looked for Andi, he wanted to see her before class. When he saw her, she was fixing her locker. His trance got distracted  by both the sound of the locker closing and the handing of invitation by Seth, "Yo. Get your head out of the sky man. Party at Nick's house this Saturday, you down?" 

Sky lost his focus as to where Andi went, he glanced at the invitation and smiled to his friends. The bell rang and they all headed to class, Arts. 

"I can't believe I still have arts this year. When will they understand that I am artistically challenged?" Kyle complained. 

"It's not for you but it's definitely entertaining to watch your friend moon over the girl of his dreams." Seth replied teasing Sky.

Sky looked at his friends before opening the door to their class, "Really? God, guys. Can we stop this already? I like her, so what? It's not a big deal."

They settled down in their original stools when Kyle spoke, "It is a big deal when you have a crush on someone for that long but can't seem to build up the courage to confess."

"Come on, man. The girl doesn't even know you exist. Step up your game." Seth said, gathering the art tools.

Sky stared at the canvass in front of him, "You two need to find someone else to pester. Besides, I don't have any game." 

"Exactly the point. You got no game. Just try to atleast humiliate yourself in front of her." Seth advised.

Sky shook his head and replied, "I am definitely not going to do that. I'd rather give her a good impression of me."

"Until now, you have no impression to her." Kyle said. Sky was going to reply when Ms. Lowell entered, "Okay. Everybody settle down."

The students inside the room stood in their own spots and turned their attention to the teacher, "Okay. This year, you will have a different art session. You will fulfill your Senior Art Project which is to create a photoblog. One student will be paired with another randomly, they will work on the project and submit it by the end of the year. It can be about anything. Also, you will not have to go to art class, because your time here will be dedicated for your project."