Chapter 5 book 1

Thank you all for your sooo much support I want to dedicate this chapter to Nav786, crazygirl , purebloods Brooke Alice , French girl, BridgetteAllen xxbringmyselfxx and all my fans and unknown reader who are loving my book.

~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

Sam was struggling in hospital at Summerville while Jane and Stacey were trying to figure out what was happening around.

There were some others who wanted to fulfill their freaking motives.

Unknown's POV

I was really happy that I had got the honor to become a part of the mission.It is not just a mission, the existence of our race was depending on its success. I reached This planet a 36 hours back that is almost A day at Vohanious

I had directly reached at the base station on earth.We were 30 and almost 24 were sent to kill a Scientist named Simons and we had to take a control at This planets best Space Centre.

As the radioactivity is very low on this planet I had to soon find a shield for myself along with others.But before that, My brains system needed some information to be uploaded.

I already had almost 20000 languages of Vohanious already stored in my brain's 'Language Folder'.So it was already full.I had to remove some languages but I was able to remove only a few and I uploaded the English Language of this planet.

I was literally shocked when I checked my language's memory folder became full only with this single language.It had really a huge vocabulary.

Then some other information was uploaded by my commanding officer which included the History, science encyclopedia's of all kinds.

As soon as I processed the information, I really felt amazed knowing the wonderful things about this planet and it's inhabitants.But I also felt really bad as I came along the cruel deeds of the people on this planet.

They are just destroying their planet and it seems that this planet is soon going towards the end.Initially I thought we are waisting our time on this planet, but my seniors had other plans.

There was another reason as well because we really had shortage of time and soon our planet would be living it's last day of life And before that happens, we had to find another shelter for all the inhabitants and right now we had only this option.

So after all the necessary stuff I sat on the 'Conversion Machine' and within a few seconds my body got converted into A data packet form.

It was really a weird feeling being a data Packet.

I travelled across the over crowded traffic of data.The most freaking part was the Firewalls I had to cross every here and then.

I was almost close to get a shield a few times but these weird humans were rejecting the request.I was appearing on their screens in the form of a friend request.But as soon as they rejected I again was picked up by the routers and they again throws me in the traffic of the Facebook's data packets.It was really congested and I really wanted to get a shield soon.

Finally a human named Jake accepted my request and I got my shield.It was really a great feeling to be a human.But it has it's own complications as well.

As soon as I was over with the synchronization with his body, I saw another beautiful female human, who was trying naughty stuff on me and trying to seduce me.I instantly tried to search for her information in this guys brain but I only could dig very little information.But that was enough to keep her away, that love thing was really in the priority list on number one. We were strongly warned to keep ourselves away from this Love thing.