Chapter 7 book 1

JAKE's POV

I was chained to a chair in a way that I could not move my hands and feet. Both were locked with the chair separately. I'd just gotten my senses back. I really didn't know how long was I knocked out.

I looked around but couldn't see anything except a weird machine with wires attached with my head.There was I tube light that illuminated the room I was in. It looked more like a dungeon than a room.

I wasn't able to turn my head to look behind but I assumed how my background would look like. I also spotted a CCTV camera pointed straight at me.

"Hello anybody there? Please get me out of here! Where the hell am I?"

I yelled and tried to free myself with all my power but nothing happened. I couldn't move even an inch. The chair was very strong. This chair must be made specially made for this purpose only.

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I couldn't figure out how many people were coming behind my back, but I was sure they were quite a few and there must be two or three females as the sound produced by their heels made it clear.

Finally I heard a female voice.

"So Mr. Jake Morrison, would you like to tell us, what were your plans?"

I yelled on top of my head.

"Open my chains, who the hell are you?!"

"So you won't tell us anything until I tell friends of mine to torture you a bit," She spoke in a normal tone but still I haven't seen her face yet.

" What do you mean, what are you talking about? How the hell did I get here?" I yelled

"You are persuading me to be strict. Ok, alright. As you wish, guys show him a trailer," She replied in a mystic way.

I heard the footsteps again and suddenly two commandoes in dressed in black who had their heads covered with masks appeared by my side. One of them held two wires in both of his hands, the other held a switch board.

"Are you sure, Mr Jake Morrison, you don't want to tell us anything?" She asked me.

"what are you talking about? Where is Stacey?"

I answered. Every bit of my body was shaking with terror. I just couldn't believe what was happening and how the hell did get here. While I was trying to figure things out, both the men started walking towards me. I was just trying to recall the things before I get here.

All I could remember was that I was checking my Facebook notifications after I had made out with Stacey and she had gone to washroom for a shower. But after that, nothing was there that I could recall.

"Wait!" I yelled as one of the Commando was about to give me an electric shock.

"Hold on guys. I think Mr. Morrison wants to tell us something finally," She spoke and walked towards my front.

She was amazingly beautiful, almost 5'10 tall. Her white over coat covered her dress up to her knees and had specks on her blue eyes. She brought her face near me and the distance between our heads was less than a feet. As she bent down her burgundy coloured hair fell to her face and she moved them back, fixing that behind her ear.

"So what were your plans? How did you override the security system and camera's? NASA has got the best security in the world, you know even white house doesn't have this grade security system, how did you sneak in through that?"

"What! Did you say I broke in at NASA and sneaked in?!" I asked furiously. How did I not know this.

"When did I do all this? All I remember I was being at my house using Facebook." I added to justify my statement.