Chapter 4 book 1

Hello everyone first of all I want to thank you all for showing so much love to my book it's a big surprise for me.Yesterday I slept when I had 253 reads n today it's crossed 600 I am just amazed.well I was really busy the whole day but I don't want you all to wait for the next chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Jyoti's POV

"Sister call the doctor immediately it's an emergency."

I yelled at the nurse as I entered the hospital along with Sam who was almost unconscious, Mr. Santos who was totally unconscious along with Bodi's brother in same condition.

I really never wanted to bring his brother along but I had to agree once Bodi and Sam both persuaded me to do that.

I was really feeling guilty for Sam's condition.It was me who took him with me to meet uncle Santos.But that time I never thought that this could happen.I just wanted to stab the same knife in the stomach of Bodi's freaking brother.

They were all taken to the operation theaters for treatment while I recorded my statement with the cops who were there for the investigation of the incident.I felt relieved when they assured me that they are putting the charges of attempt to murder on Bodi's brother.But they also informed me that he only will be punished if his medical reports show his perfect mental condition.

'What the hell ' I whispered to myself when they gave me the reason that these kind of incidents prove that the criminal is mentally iLL most of the times and hence they end up at mental hospitals instead of getting accused.I perfectly know he is totally fine and he did all that like a heartless monster as if he had lot of experience.

There were numerous dead bodies coming there and the cause seemed to be the same 'Facebook Massacre'

I was observing things happening around the hospital while Bodi was sitting at the corner and he looked really upset.I really could understand what he was going through but still I avoided talking to him.

There were numerous people crying on the dead bodies of their loved one's. Some were sitting in the waiting hall like me with hopes in their eyes that they will get good news.

A few were praying at the corner while some read their religious books.

I myself was praying to God for goodness and mercy but I really couldn't concentrate.All the things that uncle Simons told us a few hours back were repeating themselves again and again inside my mind. But in spite of all these things running in my mind, I had a feeling of happiness deep in some part of my heart after knowing my Grand Pa is alive.

The time was moving in a slow motion.it looked like eternity sitting there. Finally i decided to talk to Bodi, but when I looked at the place where Bodi was sitting a few minutes back, he wasn't there anymore, he was nowhere around when I tried looking for him over the other sides of the waiting room.

I got up from my seat to look for him in the canteen.Before going out, I asked an old nurse sitting at the entrance of waiting room.

"Sister have you seen the guy who was sitting there a few minutes back ?"

I showed my finger towards the corner seat.

"I am sorry Honey I haven't noticed anyone"

She said in a high pitch shaking voice.

"it's fine "I said as I walked away from her and suddenly she called me from behind.

"excuse me Doll were you asking for him?"