Chapter 2 Book 1

Thank you for your support and I really want this book to hit a million reads and I hope if you like this book please help me promote it as you know it's only two weeks since I joined watt pad please guys vote and comment.

This chapter I am dedicating to @Purebloods @AliceNaCT and all my readers.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sam's POV

We rushed upstairs and as we reached the door of his brothers bedroom we heard him talking to someone.

"open the door"

Bodi yelled when he found the door locked from inside.

"Open up dam it"I too yelled while kicking the door hardly.

The tension was building up in my nerves and something strange had started to pinch me from inside.I don't know about Bodi if he felt the same but I was sweating and my heart beats were loud.I could here them in my ears very loudly.

Finally when we didn't heard any response from inside we decided to break in.

"Bodi I need your help to break in. On the count of three we will push"I said and started the countdown.

"Three"

.

"TWO"

.

.

"N ONE here we go"

.

.

"BlaaaP"

The door swung open and we hit the corner of the bed where his brother was trying to put a blanket on him.

But he didn't look like affected with our breaking his rooms door. He looked as calm as anything life less.

"Hey Sandy ! Listen Sandy"

Bodi yelled

"Shake him " I added as I found his brother looking so calm.It appeared like he was in some sort of spell.As if he was hypnotized by some invisible energy.

"Sandy where are you lost"

Bodi shakes his body holding him from his shoulders.

But still there was no reaction from him.

"Where is the freezer" I yelled.

"what"

Bodi relied while shaking his brother.

"yes the freezer" I repeated.

It's downstairs on the right hand.

I ran downstairs while Bodi kept yelling behind me.

"Hey Sam don't go anywhere right now I need your help"

"Hey Sam"

And he kept yelling and he was almost at the verge of crying.

"Sandy please ........"

I opened the freezer and picket a water bottle along with a cane of chilled beer.

I poured the water on his head.

He reacted to the water and I guessed it was working.I opened the can of beer and opened his mouth with my left hand while I poured the beer in his mouth with the other.

"what are you doing Sam he hates beer"

Bodi yelled.

Suddenly his brother shacked and opened his mouth to spit the beer.It looked like we had broken his hypnotism mode and he got back to his senses.