Chapter 6 Book 1

I am really thankful to all my wonderful readers who are reading my book.I just couldn't believe when I saw 2000 reads and it all happened in 4 days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

SAM's POV

I heard her yelling.

"help"

When I turned around she was trying to defend her from Sandy.

I yelled from my bed itself.

"Don't dare to touch her"

He just ignored my warning.

"KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM HER ! I will Kick The Hell out of you"

I yelled again and quite louder this time.

He turned to look at me and gave me a devilish smile.He was holding a big knife in his hand.He moved his thumb on the knife while looking at me. His eyes were clearly showing every bit of pleasure, he was enjoying while doing all his non sense.

Finally my anger gave me the power and energy to get up from my bed.As I got up the all the machines started beeping which were attached to my body to monitor my improvements.The needles pierced out from my arms making weird designs with blood spilling out of them.

It made a big noise and I saw Jyoti, she was literally shocked.

But as soon as I was up from my bed, the overwhelmed feeling of pain arouse in my stomach area. I moved my hand on my stomach without looking down.Now I realized why Jyoti looked stunned while looking at me.

My hand felt wetness and I soon understood that a few stitches were broken.

But they were the last in my list of priorities.All I knew that moment was to save Jyoti and kill that Bastard.

I spotted a small surgical equipment case placed near my bed on a table.I picked that instrument box and I picked the sharpest razors and threw a couple of them, pointing straight toward Sandy's head. He instantly got aside but not before one of the razor cut his ear and the fountain of blood spilled all over the wall next to him.

Lately my ' target arrow betting' had payed me finally. But that just made the things worse.This action made Sandy burn with anger and his eyes showed the hatred he had for me.

He picked one of the razor which missed him.His started walking towards me.

My eyes were feeling dizzy again due to the continues flow of blood.I didn't even had enough power to fight him back or defend myself.I had one last sharp razor and that was my last hope to defeat him.Unfortunately he got hold of that before I could make any move.

He kicked me hard on my stomach where I was already injured severely.That kick made me fly back to my bed.He had kicked me with all his strength probably.But my instant reflex reaction made his powerful kick's momentum divert the energy though my body and again the law of motion saved me from the pain that I could have felt fur to his powerful kick.

But now I really didn't had any chance against him.Jyoti tried to divert his attention towards her but throwing stuff at him.What ever she was getting hold of that time,she was throwing that hardly towards him and to some extent she was successful as well to divert his attention.

But I knew she didn't really had 10% chance to fight back.He was just to strong for her.

As he tried to turn towards her I again threw the empty surgical box pointing at his head.I knew that wouldn't even do any damage to a new born, but my motive was to divert back his attention to me.