Chapter 12 Book1 part 2

If life is a game I will play to win it,
If love is a game I will play to lose it.
                           Sam

Separate my heart from my soul
Or just break me from all the chains,
For you my love, my love is holy,
                                        SAM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Facebook Haunted
Chapter 12

Sam's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was having a hard time to figure out a solution to save her.

I got out from the wash room after half an hour.
"Hey guys, everyone gather in the living room for an urgent meeting"
I announced after I reached a conclusion of all the things that happened in last few days.

"What For…?"
Asked Bodi

"You'll come to know soon"

After a few minutes everyone was at the living room and almost all of them looked puzzled.

"Ok, guys as you all know we don’t have very high probability of surviving this massacre or game or whatever it is .But keeping in mind the situation I have reached to a conclusion that if we made it to Kashi in India we would all be safe...."

Tony interrupted me mid-sentence.
"What...! Are you crazy or what... How can you think about such a stupid thing?"

I threw an angry stare at him.
"Have you got any option? How many days more would you be able to survive here...10 days...20...or at most a month? But then after the food and water is over what would we do. It’s the right time to make a decision...I got a plan...We would drive to Union town to Christine' uncle's Manson and we would further fly on her plane to India. All those who are with me pack your stuff and others can sit here and wait for the..."
I said everything so clearly and loudly that none of them dared to argue any more. Initially they were confused and looked really surprised with my short speech but finally they decided to follow me.

"Sam! I agree with you but have we got a pilot to drive...I mean fly the plane."
Sara Asked diverting the attention of others on it.

"Well I guess we don't have right now, but I am sure we would soon find a solution about this, but first of all we have to reach union town n see if the plane is still there?"
I said.

"No I am not goanna let you play around my plane...how you could assume that I would allow that..."
Christie said annoyed with our talk.

"Would you mind keeping quite...? I don't think you could stop us from going, even if you want to... It's better to cooperate with us and be with our clan, if you wish to live a long life."
I literally threatened her with a harsh tone.

"Sa..."
She was about to argue when I interrupted her again.

"No arguments you are free to go anywhere or to follow our way. Is that clear or should I repeat it in a mother language…?"

She wanted to say something and it was clear from her expressions that how angry she was at me but I really didn't had any other option to save Jyoti except glint to Kashi. I really was feeling bad for my behavior but this was not the time to let the emotions overtake me and I really don't want any one of them to dominate me.

I went to the laboratory once before moving to Union town. I packed the computer and a few other things which might help us in future.

"Sam... Why? All this..."
Jyoti asked me and I was shocked to see her standing behind me.

"You know what...! You scared the hell out of me...well what did you just ask"
I asked.

"I asked you why all this suddenly?"
She repeated her question.

"For you dammit, I love you and I can't see you dying at any cost, not before me..."
I answered while picking the computer and walking through the lab towards the staircase.

"I know you are doing it for me...But you don't have to...you can't put others life in danger for me and what's the guarantee I would be safe at Kashi or What are the chances of us to make it to Kashi."
She said walking behind me with a small big that I prepared for taking along.

"Please Jyoti don't try to demotivate me I need your support please...don't argue on this anymore"
I said putting the computer down on the table in the living room.

"Hmm...Do whatever you want...but I won't forgive you if something happens to others because of your stupid plan"
She finally said as she walked away to her room for packing her stuff.

It was rude though but I loved the way she was concerned about others more than herself. He this reaction really earned herself more respect from me.

After half an hour we had a tea and snacks meal before bidding goodbye to Mr. Simons’ farm house.

The space really was to less for these many of us along with Uncle Simons unconscious but really didn't have any other option, so we had to adjust ourselves within the available space.

I gave the keys to tony to drive as my mind was thinking a lot of other things. I sat next to tony on the passenger seat with Jyoti on my lap and Sara next to us. On the middle seat were sitting Bodi holding Mr. Simons, then Christie and the new girl with puggy and Einstein on her lap and feet. I really was amazed to see that girl mix-up with the animals so quickly and that she didn't utter a word since she arrived.

We try to initiate a conversation with us but she didn't say a word except her name 'Naomi’. Either she was hiding something from us or she really was too shy in front of us.

The back seat of the truck was loaded with our luggage, food water and everything that we could think of bringing along.

As we drove further we saw our beautiful city once turned into a ruined city with different structures. We didn't spot even a single alive person but many dead bodies and that weird smelling green thing.

The most annoying thing was the temperature. In spite of the air conditioner on full, we were all almost sweating and this was really weird. If the temperature kept increasing at the same pace then it won't be long before the whole earth turn into ashes and every creature burns and water evaporates into the space.

I couldn't believe all that, I was seeing on the way. How could Jyoti' grandfather say this whole planet and universe to be a game if some creature. No he was really freaked out and we really didn't have a single reason to believe him. Even if he was right then still I was ready to entertain the creature and fight to save Jyoti till my last breath.

Finally after a long drive of almost 16 hours we saw the board of Union City and we all felt a moment of relief. We were all exhausted and we stopped only once in the way for a few minutes to relax our muscles.

The Sun was beginning to rise but it also meant that we had only a few more hours to save her.

But when we again saw another board it had written Union town 99 miles and I really felt angry on the previous board which showed only ten miles. Later I concluded that someone might had played a trick by erasing one zero.

The blood in my legs was frozen as Jyoti' weight was holding that to make through the veins. I wasn't even feeling my feet, but I really didn't want to wake her from her dreamland. But when finally I couldn't resist any more I grabbed her from her stomach and I stretched my legs around her waist. Now she was sitting half on the seat.
I didn't felt anything until now in spite of her closeness all the way but now suddenly as her beautiful smelling hair were striking my nose and filling my nose trills with her erotic scent, I felt myself sinking into her and suddenly my hands reacted automatically and I out them on her stomach through her top.
As soon as they touched her bare stomach it gave goose bumps to all my body and really a strange trance feeling overtook my power to think anything else. Her warm and plain stomach was really giving relief in the coolest night of my life. The heater was at full swing but still we were all frozen with the icy cool temperature outside.
For the first time in my life, I felt in that way and as it was still dark out there, I managed to gather more courage and moved my hands upwards towards her chest. I started caressing her private assets as I felt something hard between my legs.
I heard a soft moan from her mouth and as soon as I realized what I was doing I quickly took my hands out and made her seat in the older position. My actions wake her up and she turned to look at my face.
I just couldn’t look into her eyes the feeling of guilt wasn't allowing me to do that and finally I whispered in a slow tone that only she could hear.
"I am really sorry...I really didn't mean to do that but I don't know what happened to me and..."

She didn't allow me to speak the full apology thing as she put her finger on my lips, which either meant it was alright or God knows. Then she turned her face straight, I just couldn't believe the thing she did next.

She grabbed my hands and started to caress them passionately and kissed my hand as she turned her face to look at me.