Joanne

Disclaimer: I WROTE THIS/LAST EDITED THIS ON THE 30th OF NOVEMBER! I HAD NO CLUE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN AND SINCE I FOUND THIS IN MY ARCHIVES I THOUGHT I'D POST IT TO INFORM YOU IM NOT DEAD!

So I never thought I'd be writing something like this, but I genuinely love their friendship and I got this fun idea that I thought I'd try out. I have no idea if this will actually get published, but if you're reading this than I clearly did. Anyway Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell are a pair on this years 'Strictly Come Dancing' and they have great chemistry. I recently started watching Joe's videos and really enjoy them. So let's get started...

The story behind this: In one of Joe's vlogs he 'pranks' his friend Byron (along with Jack Maynard). Earlier that day Byron went on a date so Joe and Jack decided to surprise him when he returns with his date. Well what would happen if the tables turned? Earlier that day Joe left for a date, but didn't tell his roomate with who ((You have three guesses with who he's going on a date with...I wonder)), so it's a little payback time and Byron gets helped from Jack to set up a similar situation for him...

Also disclaimer: I do not know a lot about this community/fandom. I apologize if I get some things wrong. I'll do my best...

********************

Byron

As Joe left, rather ecstatic, I knew exactly how I'd entertain myself. Joe hadn't gone on many dates in the time I have known him. He did want a girlfriend though and was complaining about it a lot, so I was happy for him. He was so excited he didn't even mention who he was going out with. However, about a year and a half ago I went on a first date and Joe decided to mess with me and I was about to show him what romance really looked like.

As Jack had helped Joe I phoned him wondering whether he'd help me set up this prank on Joe. He agreed without any convincing and was about as shocked as I was hearing that our very own Joe Sugg was spreading his wings. I had brought a couple of things earlier that day to get a proper set up. I already had lights just to set the mood, champagne and chocolate. I instructed Jack to bring some balloons and flowers.

I brought out my camera and explained what I was doing and soon my partner in crime arrived.

"Wait he didn't mention who he was going with?" Jack asked as we started blowing up heart shaped balloons in the room using the helium tank we still had from one of Joe's pranks.

"Nah bro," I replied, "he did seem excited though."

"Ooh..." he mused tying up a balloon and letting it rise to the ceiling. "Well we have to make bloody sure that this goes well."

After we set up the balloons with a large number of them attached to Joe's bed and others on the ceiling and the bedside tables we moved onto the lighting. We added fairy lights to the stair railing and made sure they were glowing red. Then we attached some to the frame of Joe's bed.

"What else did you two do to me and how can we top it?" I asked Jack as I came into the room carrying the chocolates.

"Well Joe ended playing the guitar in your room and apart from the fancy ass champagne you've got downstairs I think you've done a pretty job topping it. Oh and then rose petals." Jack answered taking some of the chocolates and started arranging them in a heart on Joe's bed.

"I hope we have enough roses to make a trail to the door and down the stairs..." I sighed.

"Good point. I'll go get some more just in case and hopefully come across something that will completely blow Joe away."

I nodded and started arranging the rest of what we had so far. I placed the champagne on one of the bedside tables and brought two glasses up to his room. I added a couple of the roses onto the bed and then started scattering rose petals from the front door to Joe's room. I had to make the trail relatively thin to make sure there was enough, luckily Jack returned shortly with more roses and other items.