Part 15

"This is Taehyung, but he prefers to be called V". Hobi explains.

One by one Hobi introduces the guys to V.

"This is our power couple, and our roommates. Jimin and Yoongi. That's Joon our 'leader'. That's Jin. We're not sure of his sexuality, but we like to poke fun at him for it. And beside you is Jungkook. He's our youngest friend. He's the baby".

V fixes himself in his seat. 'Jungkook', he thinks to himself. It's a nice name.

"Well it's nice to meet you all". V says but still looking at Jungkook.  "You all have my name thanks to Hobi".

Joon orders everyone's ramen and Hobi starts up a conversation with Jin. Yoongi and Jimin are in their own world, so V starts talking to Jungkook.

"Didn't we see each other this morning in the courtyard"? V asks him.

Jungkooks eyes got big. "Oh, uh yeah I think so. Sorry by the way I didn't mean to stare so hard".

V smiles, and Jungkook notices it's a big boxy smile. But he likes it. It's nice.

"So V" Yoongi breaks in. "How did your tour go? Do you like the room? Are you straight? Gay"?

Everyone starts laughing at Yoongi.

"Babe leave him alone". Jimin laughs.

V sits up straight and says "Jackson did a great job doing the tour". He notices Joon tense up at the sound of Jackson's name. "He was a gentleman, but he's not my type. (Joon smiles) Yes I like the room. Especially the pics of the two of you. And to answer the last question Yoongi, I am gay".

Jungkook can't hide his smile at those words. He finds V to be really good looking. In fact he had been thinking about him since they saw each other earlier. Jungkook has one question in his mine at the moment. Is he single?